Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
650F92D1 4E68 4CE4 977C F2F1E3466DBA

First blunt in over a year and I feel stupid! Mostly smoke concentrates but I swear this got me higher than I’ve been in a long time. Why? 😮😎😏

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
View attachment 1245377
First blunt in over a year and I feel stupid! Mostly smoke concentrates but I swear this got me higher than I’ve been in a long time. Why? 😮😎😏
Do you normally smoke tobacco?
I quit cigarettes years ago... And the extra buzz from the tobacco, when I smoke a blunt now, really adds to the high... Very heady... Similar feeling as taking a whip it.

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
View attachment 1245377
Certainly the blunt wrap adds; but probably also the flowers.... flowers are more complex high than concentrates IMHO. I utilized both.

Last edited:
Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Certainly the blunt wrap adds; but probably also the flowers.... flowers are more complex high than concentrates IMHO. I utilized both.
I have dove so very deep into the specific cannabinoids that are released during various extractions but I still don't quite get it. We talked in another thread.. Just that entourage effect I guess. Never give up on the real flower children!

steamroller

steamroller

I have dove so very deep into the specific cannabinoids that are released during various extractions but I still don't quite get it. We talked in another thread.. Just that entourage effect I guess. Never give up on the real flower children!
I extract but without precision . I have always consumed the whole plant .
I honestly can not say THC is it for me ? My grows tell me the highest THC plants are not the ones that put daddy down for the count in hours ,for hours ...
Finally got one that lights me [ and everyone else ] up ,but makes me move and get shit done after consuming.. I would love know what makes it different, but even though preferred I will be smoking that sleeper with pleasure . I just can't help it ! 🥴

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I extract but without precision . I have always consumed the whole plant .
I honestly can not say THC is it for me ? My grows tell me the highest THC plants are not the ones that put daddy down for the count in hours ,for hours ...
Finally got one that lights me [ and everyone else ] up ,but makes me move and get shit done after consuming.. I would love know what makes it different, but even though preferred I will be smoking that sleeper with pleasure . I just can't help it ! 🥴
Haa, sugar is good!!!!
I smoke, I go get, I forget what I went to go get?
Go back to remember what I forgot,
I remember now then go get what I forgot and I forget again what I forgot to go get😩🤓🤔🤯🥴

EAD82F87 434B 4BAC 8FA1 45C4E04B6074
1BB40829 C2BA 4853 A697 8B20EA8D5460
FFBA369C 2673 48C8 B91D C59A87C1A848
DB24076B 339F 4929 83AE 3C919A3DD501
steamroller

steamroller

Haa, sugar is good!!!!
I remember now then go get what I forgot and I forget again what I forgot to go get😩🤓🤔🤯🥴
Ha sugar is good ! I love sweets .
So this thread covers all and has most the brains are tuned in ... 🤔
Want to know what everyone thinks of using honey to extract .
I know I have read ways to do it and others that say bullshit.
I love sugar and just had a large spoon full of the honey I soaked an oz in and just feel so happy.
Placebo, for real, or a kid in candy shop STFU and move along ?🤣

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Haa, sugar is good!!!!
LOVE ME SOME SUGAR!!! Im usually just pressing rosin, refining in Buchner etc... but @GNick55 got me working on my Hash game. Next step is Rotovap. Price is a bit much but kind of tricky getting one

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Good people. Help a young lad out!. Cloned some snips in aero, got good roots, put her naked in some saturated promixhp in solo cups. Hardened for like 5 days under T5 and just gave them a smidgen of .4 EC. I know the general steps to cloning, but should I trim off the dead bits now, let em harden another 3 or for days and transfer into 1 gals and LEDs?
Still kinda feel high from that blunt yesterday 🥲🤣

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Good people. Help a young lad out!. Cloned some snips in aero, got good roots, put her naked in some saturated promixhp in solo cups. Hardened for like 5 days under T5 and just gave them a smidgen of .4 EC. I know the general steps to cloning, but should I trim off the dead bits now, let em harden another 3 or for days and transfer into 1 gals and LEDs?
Still kinda feel high from that blunt yesterday 🥲🤣
I give them about a week in soil before trimming off the ugly bits.

Top Bottom