Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Come on, frankster. Everyone knows what petroleum jelly is overwhelmingly use for ………………………………..,,,.. Ant proofing hummingbird feeders! And did you also know that when the inventor died at the age of 92 he was blind as a bat?

Yes I think I remember reading that. But keep in mind this was like 1890s

Lol I put it in my eyes 👀 sometimes even 🤣or the lids... Good for dry or irritated 👁️

Think about it this way. Your basically slathering million years old refined reptilian dead bodies and plant material on yourself. That's got to come with many benefits 🤠

A wise Jewish sage once told me that the 🦴🦴🦴 never LIE and to follow them always. 😆. So I cover myself in them

Boz also and his fur is loving it.

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Hey guys real interested in your market for home grown.
Medi weed has taken over here in Australia and from my position seems to have made homegrown hard to sell.
Medical strains your barking up a 👍 good tree... Much of what Bud is circulating is very old school medicine from it's medical roots on the West coast.. although he's got a bit of everything these days. I think some of the newer strains are bonafide medical also. Certainly the purple 💜 punch 👊 falling in that category.

Sure would be nice to get a cut of strawberry 🍓 cough going. It falls squarely into that category for me. But I've been learning into sativa's these days.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Healthy looking plants! Good luck keeping them flowering with all that light you have up there. I guess the only way to flip them would be to tent them up with a tarp? From what I’ve seen, Washington is a great place for vegging, but a terrible place to try and get them to the finish line.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Healthy looking plants! Good luck keeping them flowering with all that light you have up there. I guess the only way to flip them would be to tent them up with a tarp? From what I’ve seen, Washington is a great place for vegging, but a terrible place to try and get them to the finish line.
Yes challenging... They were veggies inside for some time.

Going to bring up the old tents and put them in there for a bit... Soon

Waiting for the roots to settle into the new substrate before I pull the trigger

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Medical strains your barking up a 👍 good tree... Much of what Bud is circulating is very old school medicine from it's medical roots on the West coast.. although he's got a bit of everything these days. I think some of the newer strains are bonafide medical also. Certainly the purple 💜 punch 👊 falling in that category.

Sure would be nice to get a cut of strawberry 🍓 cough going. It falls squarely into that category for me. But I've been learning into sativa's these days.
Would fcking love some strawberry cough 🤤. Still hoping bud finds me some Maui 😉

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
So where stuff will go next year if I can hang... Damn Thorn bushes...
PXL 20220629 014548784

Wild blackberry bushes that grow nearly eight to ten feet during the peak season...

PXL 20220629 014623059

Bet there's good things in the soil here if it's made a little more drainable which shouldn't be difficult to remedy with my rain forest to the south 😅

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter

@Frankster really good info man. What do you think makes a strain more medicinal?

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
How you feel when you grab a drink and blow a good one in the afternoon...
I get it but with the current market so saturated with THC this and THC that I’m too young to know the real origin of some OG meds. Surely there is a better story than the early growers just crossed whatever they thought was good and the winners eventually made it to Cali medical opening. Im just an information slut.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
@Frankster really good info man. What do you think makes a strain more medicinal?
Definitely depends on the desired effect... Think of medicine along these lines... Some treat your symptoms and others treating the pathology itself... For insurance glacoma epilepsy or cancer... Other issues are more symptomatic ie. Pain. Sleeping disorder schizophrenia bipolar disorder depression and attention deficit...

Each strains on symptoms are usually subjective and pathology objectively...

For things like cancer and bad epilepsy. Sometimes a multiple strain approach is utilized. Some strains are very Terps and THC CBD specific and target specific pathology

That's as brief as I can elaborate but in a nutshell

Last edited:
Observationist

Observationist

Its coming but gonna be pushed back and done right. Really appreciate all the help and work @Moe.Red has put into helping me refine and collect data on this. Im bias but i really feel this is the next big jump in growth rates and plant health.

Ill be growing in a crude design next month and @Moe.Red is just about ready also. Prelim testing has been shown some very positive results that we are working on refining, improving and making some design adjustments. With his help automation and data. I cant aay enough how much he has helped and contributed to this.
referring to ?

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Well I’ll be damned, you need one of those wilderness shows frank! Does the cat not take off?
What’s the plan for winter?
Lol. Nah he sometimes prowls and bringing me shrews and mice but sleeps with me. wouldn't move over last night so I used him as a pillow case stand...

For winter planning to stay warm 🙂 dry. I've weather it outside in the winter ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ before more than once Need to see what is feasible. It might be the shipping container or a small dwelling I'll make. For me this is more about remigration of the disaster zone and claiming access to my land... Weed is the side show for now.

Maybe if I start chronicling it and put something up I could raise some bigger 💰 💰 💰 💰 for bringing stone 🪨🪨🪨 into the slide prone areas and make a dent. Need like $50k in stone bubba. 😆 Or more. I've got Derrick five ton truck I can use and the quarry is only about five minutes away.

My low tech kitchen faucet. Most all chips are in friend. I want my own slice of paradise and I know its going to be a little rough starting
PXL 20220629 160904223

Last edited:
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Lol. Nah he sometimes prowls and bringing me shrews and mice but sleeps with me. wouldn't move over last night so I used him as a pillow case stand...

For winter planning to stay warm 🙂 dry. I've weather it outside in the winter ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ before. Need to see what is feasible. It might be the shipping container or a small dwelling I'll make. For me this is more about remigration of the disaster zone and claiming access to my land... Weed is the side show for now. At least.

Maybe if I start chronicling it and put something up I could raise some money for bringing stone 🪨🪨🪨 into the slide prone areas and make a dent. Need like $50k in stone bubba. 😆 Or more.

My low tech kitchen faucetView attachment 1257611

A modern day mc Gyver bro! Maybe start a yourube channel people will donate because I find this more interesting then all the shows I’ve seen.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
A modern day mc Gyver bro! Maybe start a yourube channel people will donate because I find this more interesting then all the shows I’ve seen.
Well and I'm actually doing something besides just rouging it. The goal here is to heal the land and improve it back to it's prior glory..... Whereas the association just ignores the damage.

So yeah 👍 I agree. It's a worthy cause. I'll post up some pictures of the upper area in the coming weeks. It's pristine with old growth up there.

Last edited:
Top Bottom