Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
If you go back 20 years medicinal meant it had CBD in it. Nowadays it means whatever the marketing person decided.
I think it's a little more complicated than that. Just my humble opinion that terps can have very therapeutic effect on wide array disease process. Humans have been using sequestered Terps for medical since the dawn of mankind. Also most all medicine 90%++is plants based. Since nature replication is present throughout all species of evolution

Terpenes/terpenoids have a wide range of biological and pharmacological activities, for instance, antifungal, antiviral, anticancer, anti-inflammatory, antihyperglycemic, antiparasitic, antioxidant, and antimicrobial. It is not possible to describe all pharmacological effects of these substances without though research.

The average cost of drug development is around $1.3 billion USD each. It's just not enough research going in to give us a really clear indication of what cannabis potential might become. Seems adaptive to learning new things and wide diversity of chemical profile so it's ripe for engineering and isolation of various chemical species. Get a cut and your doing it to scale. Think about it this way. Linalool for instance is present in many species of plants and some Cannabis. Linalool is currently being investigated and tested as an anti tumor cancer agent

Sad reality is such as you said marketed like alcohol. Which is also a valuable therapeutic drug for some. Abusive for others. Same can be said about narcotics... But cannabis has far greater potential IMO alongside the more cerebral effects.

Don't get me started on mushrooms 😁

Il agree 👍 there's a lot of phoney marketing

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Got any Lodge pole? I’ve seen some pretty nice looking teepees. L O L. Probably freeze your ass off!
I was thinking along these lines... Homage to my Cherokee ancestors would be nice to live in something like this for a season or two... not a terribly difficult build. Got plenty of nice alder and white maple in the three and four inches range and easily 16 foot high in a readily available area. Could bring down some cedar poles for additional strength. ECT. Build a wood base on stilts in five gallon bucket with cement. Or use big stone. Need to be say around 16 foot across and maybe elevated off the ground

I'm going to explore everything before giving up. But I'm going to look into a place in Wenatchee or Yakima if all else fails. Need to get the backhoe fixed with new injectors. Such a difficult motor to find new parts.

Got water basics delivery today to the camp. Self filling to the top 😁 easy pease plants and dishes. Laundry 🧺. Life just got a little easier 😂

PXL 20220630 050136939

PXL 20220630 050257177
Last edited:
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
If it does don’t feel bad. Hell, none of the members of the Lewis and Clark expedition would’ve survived the winter without the Native Americans taking them in and caring for them. And those guys were 100 times as hard ass as we are nowadays!

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter

If it does don’t feel bad. Hell, none of the members of the Lewis and Clark expedition would’ve survived the winter without the Native Americans taking them in and caring for them. And those guys were 100 times as hard ass as we are nowadays!
Yeah I've been the trails and some of the rivers... They wouldn't have found their way to the western pass without native assistance. Not just housing but directions also. Then they died by the millions like the hunted buffalo 🦬🦬🦬 after helping them

Not a fan of L&C which led to some of my ancestors to walk the trail of tears 😭 and selling dumb natives isopropyl and wood alcohol

White men got a reckoning to atone for in this world. Before it's too late. I'm mostly one myself. Lol 😆. I think people are bred to be indifferent towards suffering or something along these lines. Seeing another as less than human Evil 🧬🧬🧬 that want to rule the world and impose a certain way of life.. aka Babylon... Turning people and family against one another. For a fucking dollar 💰💰💰
Or perhaps people get to smart or too greedy for their own good

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Or a yurt lol. Maybe a badass tree house... The stilt idea is cool though!
I kinda like the idea around a tree actually. But I think maybe working towards that one season once the trails are done. Access and the steep incline is the biggest challenge

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Sins of the father brother… gotta move on….but your history is accurate!
Sins no doubt. But move on never....

I won't move an inch. When there proxies come around I'll be the first one to stick my mouth around their guns and tell them to shoot me....

The police usually fuck with me a time or two and find out I don't give a flying fuck then they avoid me like the plague.

Happened last few weeks again and they went away. Acting all crazy at the bequest of the company... Thus the real root of the Evil in this world

Companies as human beings but without any of the accountability of flesh and blood

Not in my world anymore. I am not one of them. I take my freedom and liberty seriously. It's not just a motto.

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
By the way… you posted two constellation pics… Big Dipper and …. ? My old eyes couldn’t figure it out.
Agree that hanging onto hatred is self defeating. A trap. However standing up against oppression and holding your ground is wise

Not sure. Been using the night vision goggles for looking at the cosmos and you can see a billion more of them. Looks like three D visual and can see into the universe. Wish I could get pictures that show it well

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Other than the big dipper, I need the SkyView lite app To tell my dumb ass what I’m looking at up in the heavens.
I know a few.. I always can make out Orion easy.. Polaris. Or Mercury Venus. Mars.. Saturn 🪐🪐🪐 Jupiter. They are easy to find

Little dipper is difficult without good conditions. Follow the handle... Of the big dipper...

Last edited:
Top Bottom