Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Well potassium hydroxide is the best conductor we use and mag sulfate is also... But some things actually working against it...

It's possible it can shock them out of the plants. But I don't think it will kill them

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Head stash☺️👀
704F2DE0 8E2E 4657 A02B 0FC12113C179

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Pixel 6 Stormy.... Stoners Bucket proofing... with outstanding👍 camera

I can only vouch for the cheaper 4 but very good moisture resistant and camera seems unmatched alongside the iphone with bulletproof security features for half the price

Potentially a deal breaker at $580 cheapest

Last edited:
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Looking good, Frankster! Hope they are all sexed out. Just noticed a little bit of browning in the new growth on a few of them. hopefully nothing. But that is a rough place to get them to the finish line. The Jamaican and San Fernando Valley I got from you are starting to takeoff and looking pretty good. But not sexed. Still have a long way to go, both of us!

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Looking good, Frankster! Hope they are all sexed out. Just noticed a little bit of browning in the new growth on a few of them. hopefully nothing. But that is a rough place to get them to the finish line. The Jamaican and San Fernando Valley I got from you are starting to takeoff and looking pretty good. But not sexed. Still have a long way to go, both of us!
I think it's mostly a combination of less light transfer and transplant shock slugs snails and maybe some Hopper. I'm on it on multiple fronts but nothing that's harsh. Only natural. Clove garlic and black pepper oil... Very small quantities. Tricontonol foliar and streptomycies... Also 28 microbes and am fungi in the bases... Sprayed the area fauna and ground with streptomycies...

The big gals are clones and I feminized the seeds but there could be a loose male purple punch ✊ landrace Thai in there lurking... I'll isolate if needed but I plan to lightly pollinate the pre 98 bubba with herself along the bottom side

Last edited:
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I don’t do any chucking and I will probably have some males. Was thinking about isolating them at the back of the property and collecting pollen and giving it away. Just a thought. Are you Getting all settled in? Got all the comforts of home yet? L O L

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Been smoking the whole area out with cedar and hardwood maple smoke and putting lot's of fuel for the good microbes in the bases... trying to ferment them stable to kill the bad...

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Been smoking the whole area out with cedar and hardwood maple smoke and putting lot's of fuel for the good microbes in the bases... trying to ferment them stable to kill the bad...
Crude and rough going here. Got water to the camp. Cutting down poles... But it's therapeutic and I'm getting a little stronger 💪. Just need to pace myself cause I take longer to rebound and healing these days. Might apply over with the veterans for housing if I can't make inroads here. But it's going to be a wait. Otherwise I'll have to make a run to the desert

Last edited:
Top Bottom