Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

It must be tasty stuff for herbivores.

Bunch of HERBivores 'round here. ๐Ÿค 
IMG_20210420_104252639_HDR~2.jpg

Frankster

Frankster

Staff member
Supporter
You, Sir, must know a thing or two about chickens... I believe you're correct.
We call her Grey Chicken... The other is Black Chicken... Grandkids named them.๐Ÿ˜‚

Right?... Our omelettes have extra oomph. ๐Ÿš€ ๐Ÿฅš๐Ÿฅด
I eat nothing but free range chicken eggs, period anymore. We eat a few eggs around here. Usually brown ones, but it doesn't matter the color.

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

You, Sir, must know a thing or two about chickens... I believe you're correct.
We call her Grey Chicken... The other is Black Chicken... Grandkids named them.๐Ÿ˜‚

Just luck that we have the same breed, they seemed to be the best combo of layers and good eating. I was unaware until recently how many different types of chickens there really are. Sounds like your girls would fall in great with our rooster ๐Ÿ“ named Rooster ๐Ÿ˜„

Frankster

Frankster

Staff member
Supporter
We were getting pink and green shelled eggs at one point...wondered how the color!?!
I've eaten a few bluish, greenish or pinkish looking eggs in my time. More than a few double yokes and sperms, I suppose too. Lots of whole milk back in the day, I mean milk with the heavy cream in it, type. I kinda miss that one, actually. I try not to think about the sperm parts, but usually just pick it out, if I see it, but sometimes I might just stir it in.

Rooster Juju might sound gross, but it's not as bad as you think. I've eaten far stranger things than that one.

Top Bottom