Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
I've eaten a few bluish, greenish or pinkish looking eggs in my time. More than a few double yokes and sperms, I suppose too. Lots of whole milk back in the day, I mean milk with the heavy cream in it, type. I kinda miss that one, actually. I try not to think about the sperm parts, but usually just pick it out, if I see it, but sometimes I might just stir it in.

Rooster Juju might sound gross, but it's not as bad as you think.

Mrs. Goodman grossed out by the thought of eating fertilized eggs... So, we don't have a rooster.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I seen 3 snakes in the grass today, spring has really sprung. They were laying out in the sun, looked like black ones, about 1 1/2 -2 foot long. Don't know the snakes around these parts too well, but they didn't look poisonous to me. Down in the swampy area's by the water.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
I seen 3 snakes in the grass today, spring has really sprung. They were laying out in the sun, looked like black ones, about 1 1/2 -2 foot long. Don't know the snakes around these parts too well, but they didn't look poisonous to me. Down in the swampy area's by the water.
Nothing poisonous on this side of the mountains.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Stuff in the "greenhouse" starting to look happier.
IMG 20210422 1157465252

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I need to take cuttings... Probably won't get to it until Monday, though.

View attachment 1116386

Today, I trim.

C-H-E-M-D-A-W-G 2017 #2
View attachment 1116387

where is this misspelled 30 year too new chemdog from?

I just finished a couple Useful Seeds 91 Oranges (chemdog SKVA x Bag of Oranges)

Smells and hits a lot like the real deal but every seed yielded low and grew nanners by week 6.

one last year seeded my whole garden. Oops

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
where is this misspelled 30 year too new chemdog from?

I just finished a couple Useful Seeds 91 Oranges (chemdog SKVA x Bag of Oranges)

Smells and hits a lot like the real deal but every seed yielded low and grew nanners by week 6.

one last year seeded my whole garden. Oops

It's Top Dawg gear... Stable and nice yield, so far, with both phenos I have.
They were reg seeds though... And basically a 91 Chem bx. They outcrossed to an Afghani to get the males.

This is the other, #1, pheno.
IMG 20210423 1200406552

I think it's a closer representation of the original.

Top Bottom