Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
That one looks particularly interesting...

She's a winner.
Doesn't stack tops quite as big as the other Maddawgs... But she's more branchy, and has more of them.

Picture 2021 4 24 7 52 39 9972
Picture 2021 4 24 7 52 47 5532
Picture 2021 4 24 7 53 24 2992

I just threw out a bunch of cuttings, but will be taking more in a couple days.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I don't think so... There's some nanners, is that what you're seeing?
Could have caught some pollen, but I didn't pollinate.
Certainly wouldn't bother me to get a few seeds outta some Sour.
That's what I saw too, at first glance I thought it might be a seed, but upon looking closer, clearly, it's a nanner. But that still could well indicate you've got a few feminized seeds in there some where, and, if so, there going to be hella good seeds.

I would look below that spot for any. Surely, any pollination that could have been created in buds that fine, were 100% stress induced, (or from another source) if any at all. But I doubt it. That nanner looks sterile to me, probably contained zero pollens.

InkedIMG 20210429 2251537942 LI
Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
How's the stems smell? Are these feminized, or a real male.
Natural males.
As luck would have it, I completely lost sense of smell yesterday. 😂
But... Those boys have been kept around because they are louder than most.

That's what I saw too, at first glance I thought it might be a seed, but upon looking closer, clearly, it's a nanner. But that still could well indicate you've got a few feminized seeds in there some where, and, if so, there going to be hella good seeds.

I would look below that spot for any. Surely, any pollination that could have been created in buds that fine, were 100% stress induced, (or from another source) if any at all. But I doubt it. That nanner looks sterile to me, probably contained zero pollens.
I'd be concerned if a cut of Sour didn't have some nanners... If that big A$$ of hers doesn't have some dimples, it ain't real.🤑

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Yea, I kinda figured that was the case. Some varieties are simply going to have some genetic features of their own, and it seems like some male expression is often part of that evolution. It's just that hybrid feature showing herself.

Is this strain particularly fussy about light regimes also?

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Yea, I kinda figured that was the case. Some varieties are simply going to have some genetic features of their own, and it seems like some male expression is often part of that evolution. It's just that hybrid feature showing herself.

Is this strain particularly fussy about light regimes also?
Sour is fussy about everything... Not just light regimes.
That particular plant's biggest stress, during flower, was probably getting burned with PureCrop1.

Top Bottom