Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sambapati

sambapati

I was thinking about getting some Rottweiler puppies for my land when I move out this month; but I don't know what I'm going to do on that front, yet. Haven't made up my mind. Probably go free some dogs at the pound instead; if I can find big ones.

Rottweiler are expensive; and I'm on a budget for now. I do want to get at minimum a pair of dogs; so they can be trained together.
Name one Smith and the other Wesson

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hopefully, that's enough to keep it from being used by nefarious sorts to scam people. 🤞
They will probably white it out lol. Short video harder to do I think. But I’m sure they have someway around it just need a little more knowledge then most scam artist are capable of.

sambapati

sambapati

Personally I think #3 is your best bet; and could end up being a bomb pheno. I think it was the best choice.

One of my favorite scenes. Doc Holiday is my hero. 😁
If I got tuberculosis from pulling filthy rotten diseased redneck teeth for a living... I'd want to settle some debts; before I left this world also. 🤷‍♂️ I can relate.

"I'm your huckleberry," Doc said. Clear nuff.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
They will probably white it out lol. Short video harder to do I think. But I’m sure they have someway around it just need a little more knowledge then most scam artist are capable of.
I'm thinking if they have to modify mine... They'll just use yours instead. 😜

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Agar is widely available online. It's pretty cheap stuff.
Yea; I got agar; (elements & various growth hormones; and stimulants) but weed is a tricky little bugger (especially grafts at <1cm) so the agar needs to be dialed precisely; or your going to be doing it a month of Sundays trying to get the mixture ratio's correct. (critical environmental prerequisites aside) Maybe I'm wrong; but I don't think so.

Would be nice to locate a working recipe; that's already been optimized; and dialed correctly. Eliminating the guess work, I've got the proper scales and measures... The background. Then simply replicate; and endeavor to dial it further... The reverse way of finding out would be using chemical qualitative analysis.

The grafts; it's location (taken from), general health; multiple environmental dials... adding a half dozen different chemical ratio's... is going to be difficult to account for all these factors... determining the cause of failure... Need to see what "success" looks like.

I cannot find any recipes online anywhere; I've looked.

Hopefully, that's enough to keep it from being used by nefarious sorts to scam people. 🤞
Watermarks....

IMG 20220521 183218 556 1

IMG 20220521 183218 556 2

Name one Smith and the other Wesson
Yea; I've actually got those bases covered with the Winchester, thermals; NVG gear, bear sprays, ect.. Proportional response is what I'm working toward here. Don't want to be too heavy handed.

That can get you thrown in a prison cell in Washington State. Got to navigate the correct pressure points; how to squeeze an idiot without killing them. I'll give them free bags of weed if they ask; but if they come stealing it; there going to be a toll booth setup; with dogs in it and hell to pay. If they harm the dogs; they the gloves come off. Proportionally....

Last edited:
Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Yea; I got agar; (elements & various growth hormones; and stimulants) but weed is a tricky little bugger (especially grafts at <1cm) so the agar needs to be dialed precisely; or your going to be doing it a month of Sundays trying to get the mixture ratio's correct. (critical environmental prerequisites aside) Maybe I'm wrong; but I don't think so.

Would be nice to locate a working recipe; that's already been optimized; and dialed correctly. Eliminating the guess work, I've got the proper scales and measures... The background. Then simply replicate; and endeavor to dial it further... The reverse way of finding out would be using chemical qualitative analysis.

The grafts; it's location (taken from), general health; multiple environmental dials... adding a half dozen different chemical ratio's... is going to be difficult to account for all these factors... determining the cause of failure... Need to see what "success" looks like.

I cannot find any recipes online anywhere; I've looked.

Watermarks....

View attachment 1247278
View attachment 1247289

Yea; I've actually got those bases covered with the Winchester, thermals; NVG gear, bear sprays, ect.. Proportional response is what I'm working toward here. Don't want to be too heavy handed.

That can get you thrown in a prison cell in Washington State. Got to navigate the correct pressure points; how to squeeze an idiot without killing them. I'll give them free bags of weed if they ask; but if they come stealing it; there going to be a toll booth setup; with dogs in it and hell to pay. If they harm the dogs; they the gloves come off. Proportionally....
Good stuff @Frankster. I actually know two people who do it commercially on a small-medium scale but I have not done it myself nor do I claim to be an expert on this AMAZING subject. Nor do these guys share everything with me. Ok I covered that.. lol. The recipes are definitely proprietary but I think you’d be surprised how simple they are. Almost all stages use varying concentrations of sucrose and growth stage appropriate PGRs. Sterility is absolutely critical in addition to WELL trained technicians.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Good stuff @Frankster. I actually know two people who do it commercially on a small-medium scale but I have not done it myself nor do I claim to be an expert on this AMAZING subject. Nor do these guys share everything with me. Ok I covered that.. lol. The recipes are definitely proprietary but I think you’d be surprised how simple they are. Almost all stages use varying concentrations of sucrose and growth stage appropriate PGRs. Sterility is absolutely critical in addition to WELL trained technicians.
Thanks for the insights brother. I've got the technician and sterility aspects covered with my background. (Advanced Practice RN) Just need the room to operate. (coming this month) I want to dabble in some other biology projects as well; in particular; mycology; and expand beyond cannabis. There's much to study in biology. Although my education is 20 years old now; fundamentals are much the same; the computer modeling; information access makes a hell of a lot more things possible these days. Want to do a (traditional) garden this year; and might just start collecting organisms in general; ie. interesting Eukaryotes and microorganisms.; and catalogue. Acres of 10ft berry bushes and mushrooms to explore already. A few young apple trees at the bottom. I planted $100 worth of deer turnups; peas; alfalfa, ect.. on a hillside that fell a few years back. The Cascades and PNW are a Temperate Rain Forest; for any unfamiliar with Washington ecosystem. ie. summers are mean temps of 75f.... 157 sunny days per year; 73 inches of rain...

Need things like blueberries; or grapes.... wildflowers. I think there's several crops that would thrive well in my area; and if I can do any types of mushrooms; I could maybe start doing it across the board. Edibles and psilocybin; I'm interested in propagating both. Cut some trees; it's not all going to happen at once; obviously.

I want to get the Arbuscular mycorrhiza fungi thick in some of those area's to stabilize things also; and mitigate any erosion problems in the area. Especially in the disaster zone in front of my land.

The land layout I'm moving too. 600Sq ft->>>> 544,500Sq ft. 😉 It doesn't have an electric pole (yet) or indoor plumbing; but I think everything will be fine. I've roughed it before.

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Hopefully at 55; As @1diesel1 says see if I can still run circles around these kids. 😝 Some of these Mexican's I know are pretty hardcore workers.

Trabajando junto al español como la gran tortuga blanca no como Trabajando junto a la española como la gran tortuga blanca.

Last edited:
sambapati

sambapati

Hopefully at 55; As @1diesel1 says see if I can still run circles around these kids. 😝 Some of these Mexican's I know are pretty hardcore workers.

Trabajando junto al español como la gran tortuga blanca no como Trabajando junto a la española como la gran tortuga blanca.
View attachment 1247503
Double nickel you still in your prime! When Mozart was your age he'd already been dead for 20+ years.

Top Bottom