Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
The power of immobile nutrients 😆

Never too old to learn something new

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Bacillus are good 👍 organism I use several. But on top side I've been using streptomycies nigrens... I'll hit them with the bacillus later in the schedule during flower...

Highest GC content for now. Stress resistant...

Actinomycetota, streptomycetes are gram-positive, and have genomes with high GC content. My theory is it's good 👍 for the lungs also

Better than cheesey organisms 😆did I just say that.... But not as smelly...

More 🌎 earthy

Last edited:
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
And some damage.. please 🙏 offer up thought I have seen snails and lots of fliers... And some of the snails and slugs I kill. But looks like mostly Hopper to me...View attachment 1260980View attachment 1260981
I agree if you are talking about grasshoppers. I have the little hoppers but they don’t seem to inflict much damage. You probably have, but I would go out in the middle of the night and see if the cats are at it.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I agree if you are talking about grasshoppers. I have the little hoppers but they don’t seem to inflict much damage. You probably have, but I would go out in the middle of the night and see if the cats are at it.
I think it's a mix. They feed most on the deer and mice, shrews is my guess. But certainly at keys times they are in full swing of it

I've had my run in with enough cougar to give it room. I've got 200lb cat up there

Plus difficult to move around at night on the mountain unseen even with night vision goggles

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I'll wear his skin if he fucks with me though... He understands that much

He likes to get up higher and watch me when around last time. Stalking

Haven't seen it since but he is still out there and lots of smaller ones...

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Just flown over here at low altitude with a helicopter... Very low and directly overhead

Obviously government

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
No I was talking about caterpillars. They get busy under the cover of darkness. I’m just saying it’s always good to go out at night a few times and see what And see what’s going on in the garden. Plus you get the benefit of all those eyeballs shining back at you! Night hiking is a lot of fun and kind of eye-opening. If you have a good headlamp!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
That’s it! If it takes me the rest of my life I am going to track you down and kill you! L O L

sambapati

sambapati

That’s it! If it takes me the rest of my life I am going to track you down and kill you! L O L
Your tribe has some strange dating rituals partner but I'm ready to take you square on Mano a Mano. We are going to try the Pest Control company and let you know how it works. The conventional Rentokil did nothing to any of these bugs in my town, named Red Termite. They are sending me the stuff and I spray it on and it can be used as mosquito repellent.

HEALTHIER, CLEANER, SAFER!​

HOW IT WORKS​

Using our natural pest control system ensures that all of those annoying and unwanted insects and rodents will disappear.
Our services include elimination and protection from a variety of insects such as termites, ants, cockroaches, flies, spiders, mites, ticks, dust mites, aphids, centipedes, beetles, mosquitoes and bedbugs.
Termites and destructive insects can seriously damage houses, high-rise buildings, industrial plants and offices and we are fully aware of the importance keeping your company or house free from all types of destructive insects.
Natural Green Pest Control Thailand Co.,Ltd. provides a service to control termites, insects and rodents, using herbal extracted substances that can 100% eliminate these without leaving any harmful residue.
Our team is very experienced in providing the best pest control while preserving the environment. Most used chemical substances are harmful to humans and the environment.
Dr. Terramazu Lampard of the Tel Aviv University Israel has conducted research on various types of herbs in the world to seek alternatives to control termites and other destructive insects without using harmful chemicals.
Statistics show that worldwide insecticides usage increases 10-15% yearly. These chemical insecticides may cause serious and difficult to cure illnesses.

Dr. Terramazu Lampard has done extensive research on herbs and found that teak wood bark, Desert cactus, Siam weed, Turmeric, Castor oil, custard apple seed, chilli seed and over 10 other kinds of plants can eliminate termites, ants, cockroaches, bedbugs, midges, leaf-hoppers and other insects.

The extract from these herbal plants can be effective up to 1 year to control termites and up to 4 months against other insects.
How Nano Herbal Substances work?
Nano herbal substances can be devised into 2 parts:
  • Elimination
  • Prevention
Elimination by Nano Herbal Substances

By spraying the nano herbal substances inside and outside a building or a house, or spraying the herbal substances into the underground termite tunnel, the substance will be effective for 1 year.
After having collected food, the termite workers bring it to the nest for the Queen to digest and convert it into food for the worker termites as they are not capable to do this themselves.
The herbal substances destroys the digestive protozoa in the Queens’ body causing death. When the Queen dies, all the termites in the colony will be without food so they will also die after 7-10 days.
Prevention by Nano Herbal Substances
Because the nano herbal substances are extracted from teak wood bark and desert cactus, the smell of these two substances disturb the termites and stop them from going near houses.
Restaurants and food shops are mainly troubled by cockroaches and rodents.
By spraying the nano herbal substances repeatedly every 4

green punk

green punk

This shit works. Don't fool yourself by thinking it's just neem when you read the ingredients. The Fats of Margosa and Triterpenoids change the mode of action. Works as a contact killer and a repellant, anti feedant. Also for pm.

That Pure Crop1 is a joke. Any thing that has the phrase "nano technology" is code for snake oil. I fell fir their shit desperate to kill phorodon cannabis. They drank the shit.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter

This shit works. Don't fool yourself by thinking it's just neem when you read the ingredients. The Fats of Margosa and Triterpenoids change the mode of action. Works as a contact killer and a repellant, anti feedant. Also for pm.

That Pure Crop1 is a joke. Any thing that has the phrase "nano technology" is code for snake oil. I fell fir their shit desperate to kill phorodon cannabis. They drank the shit.
*PureCrap1 😉

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Screenshot 20220712 102437

Latest posts

Top Bottom