Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Yeah it's pretty much how I feel. My mom was a multiple millionaire and she worked herself to ☠️☠️☠️ six or seven days a week for decades 12>>>16 hrs and I've done my fair share... Anyhow back to her..

She died a year after retirement and getting the beach house and fishing vessel dock. Indoor swimming pool ECT...

A whole year then dead. My uncle and grandpa were similar... You have to live and fight for your health no matter what. Bubba it's everything

The biggest medicine I left out
Skin care to my cough..
This allows me to get off the methadone without the coughing hacking I've never been able to get rid of the last twenty years... The beets excellent 👍 for my asthma

When I got on the methadone it was suppressing my coughing reflex and I was happy for awhile. Too much so

Plus no desire for alcohol at the time. Been off that one for same 11 years...

Weed and mushrooms are wonderful to manage and way less harmful
Thank you for sharing your journey big @Frankster. Be strong my guy. Keep sharing any struggles.. really helps chatting about it. at least for some ppl..

PSA: Fck corona. Bitch had me down. Thank god for harvest time of Buds dope buds.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Jesus Christ, that place is turning into Grand Central Station! L O L! Loneliness can be your worst enemy so it’s good to have some contact! Back in the day I wouldn’t see anybody except every 30 days. I was Conducting intelligent conversations with trees, bushes, the plants by the time I was out of there! What is a Quillian woman? Native American?
Cherokee Nation

Scottish royalty and German. I know my bloodline well ❤️‍🩹

Free Masonry history runs deep in my family

I think they had a falling out with them 😉 Sins of the fathers.... Things

My family history is very bloody one on both sides. There's a State capital named after my family. In the same named county..

But we were deposed by the US Government 😇 during the civil war
Family crest coat of arms
Images

Acta, non verba. Is probably my favorite latin phrase

C4b1a236b3f7c404419505438c13eaf4  dexter mottos
Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Another helicopter flying over.. this time higher but directly overhead....

Wonder if I'm being targeted for a few plants 😆 SAD if it's true

They need to find other fish 🐟🐟🐟 to fry and get an actual criminal instead of manufacturing one

Sheriff's like Barney Fife with a gun. 🤪

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Lots of Hazzard and trips and thorns in the area fauna that I'm trying to eliminate slowly... Make a safer place and move it outward....

Using chainsaw responsibility ✂️

Burning more in the drain system and building it back up again....

Hopefully get Phil to light 🕯️ the match on his cabin... Think he should do the honors.... Need to happen before it's too dry

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Another helicopter flying over.. this time higher but directly overhead....

Wonder if I'm being targeted for a few plants 😆 SAD if it's true

They need to find other fish 🐟🐟🐟 to fry and get an actual criminal instead of manufacturing one

Sheriff's like Barney Fife with a gun. 🤪
So, is it illegal to Grow outdoors in Washington? Or in the county that you are in? I thought Washington was a Lib state.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
So, is it illegal to Grow outdoors in Washington? Or in the county that you are in? I thought Washington was a Lib state.
Well well figure it out aren't we 😜 been cleaning wood up but a few hazardous situations I want someone around.... Lots of steep and huge timber 🪵. Lots of small trp hazards ECT. Take my time and clean it out first and inspect all the angels. I mean angles

Help Identify please anyone

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
How dare them to cut it down 👎 bubba. They can all go fishings somewhere else for a criminal

Not going to hide myself anymore

Dam Farming criminal's. I don't play their narrative... they got nothing and better have a warrant

The end....

It's a few plants
😆 personal home grown medicine. Bred and cultivation. Real medicine. Not flying 🦄

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Great! Now I have to Google the medical cannabis growing laws in Washington! I know it doesn’t look like it but I try to be a little bit informed before I Chirp! Lol
I've been dealing with the law here for awhile now 😆. It's not how you probably think...
More grey

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I am with you! I hope you are successful! I hope I am successful! But if I’m not for any reason, I’m not blaming anyone but myself! I went into this with my eyes wide open! Besides, the jails are already overcrowded! L O L

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Four minutes and fifty two seconds of pure pleasure, love this song, thanks for posting. Take it slow and easy and don't RUSH. Teaneck NJ wasn't built in a day YK.
Yeah 😂👍. Trying to navigate the hazardous situations as well as I can

In all their many forms. Cut close at the root and thrown into 🔥

It's going to take time to clean everything out and make it livable again. Lots of Hazzard for sure

PXL 20220715 191342587MP
Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

Yeah 😂👍. Trying to navigate the hazardous situations as well as I can

In all their many forms. Cut close at the root and thrown into 🔥

It's going to take time to clean everything out and make it livable again. Lots of Hazzard for sure
Besides being a bit overwatered can you tell what strain and where they came from ? Lol

Just kiddin frank they are your blueberry and Frankenstein beans

0AB0F0D8 AE5F 4088 845B 519D75D5954A
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
And the show begins...

Frankenstein is starting... Bubba 98 coming in behind it

. 🌺 Two at a time... But for how long to get 🔒 is the million dollar question mark...

Would like to minimize transfer to the tent 🎪 as much as I can get away from...

PXL 20220715 192109846MP
PXL 20220715 192058992MP
PXL 20220715 192051186MP
Top Bottom