Buddies side and under lighting

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sambapati

sambapati

Useless? Probably. Harmful? Maybe. Going to watch closely for the weekend.
Sf1000 underlighting. Sf4000 above. 4x4
Might have to break out some lazy Susan’s.😂
Wow I haven't heard anyone say Lazy Susan in 50 years.....gone from the lexicon and now you bring it up....So I see what you are doing with the light kind of in the middle (interesting) wonder if it will make any difference. It is coming into hot and humid season here so just burping my 18 jars and re-ordering my grow room. I guess you could say the light is "betwixt and between" oh....another one from ancient times. Keep growing...and going

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
What's up in the acid rave tent God's Glue clone side buddies in full effect using the 15 minutes on before the Spider Farmer 2000 comes on to gently wake up the plant and running then 15 minutes after SF 2000 shuts down to help set plant to sleep .... Regards od .

20210319 062429
20210319 062541
Porky1982

Porky1982

Useless? Probably. Harmful? Maybe. Going to watch closely for the weekend.
Sf1000 underlighting. Sf4000 above. 4x4
Might have to break out some lazy Susan’s.😂
I’ve seen people hang them from the sides but never from directly underneath.
I reckon ya will see some of the lower leaves turn down so the top of the leaf is facing the floor.

I’m keen to see what happens.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
If you check my thread you will see the pics I posted today.
some lower leaves turning down. Most up with the higher power light above.
no scorching, buds ripening quick. Seems effective.

D8E2463C 0260 4227 83D1 CEF9666AF32E
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I’ve seen people hang them from the sides but never from directly underneath.
I reckon ya will see some of the lower leaves turn down so the top of the leaf is facing the floor.

I’m keen to see what happens.
Find happen in the first grow Porky but I did have it packed wall to wall I may well happen with just the one plant in the space , popcorn buds on last grow was 4 Oz which was great to bho and squish to rosin usually I toss it to the chooks brother . Od .

Top Bottom