BudGoggles perpetual UCs grow show

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crossouttheiis

the sour bubble looks interesting. I would think it would be a lot further along since its a 45-53 day strain. Out of the clones I got (bs x ogk, bog bubble, sour bubble) the sour bubble looks the best and is growing the best. I would hope its a bit faster than that. Im sorry my memory is sort of foggy did you grow those from seed or clone. since you back crossed the wr and sb back with the sour bubble. Could be a wr leaning pheno possibly?

C

crossouttheiis

Im going to have to check at the mag, to see a compare them. I need to just find something that is stable and consistent. Im praying one of these three new ones I got is a keeper. The only part I hate of growing is trimming.... your buds sure look a lot like the image of the farmer and the banner of this website... just a lot more crystally

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I think I have a timer failure or a light leak somewhere. The buds look to be kinda reveggin. Im thinking that dam helper maybe peaking around at night time. I guess he'll fucking learn when fucks up the entire crop.
Ill hunt down the problem today.

Crossouttheiis You just have to keep on poppin beans and trying new cuts and you will find some keepers for sure. I think clone gifting is closed due to cold weather this time a year.

Thanks UCMENOW

B

bluewaves

It's takes more then peaking around for it to reveg like that bg
Fine the problem and solve it buddy , love to see the cured donkey dicks !

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Found the problem
Seems I been running the 1k on a mover 24/7 about a week the dam helper switched the timer to outlet and you know the rest. It put me back awhile and Im still not sure what its going to really do. I switched it back to 12/12 Im hoping it just slows me down and the plants stretch again and make me some even bigger WR & SB buds. If I see one nanner its all gonna get chopped and thrown out

On a side note got pretty much all the frostitute trimmed up besides a few albino popcorn buds. I have some decent harvest pics as well
No time tonight but I should be able to get em on tomorrow
BG

C

crossouttheiis

Its all good man I have got nothing but time, a lot of it. Have you seen the bog sour lifesaver....mmmm shit looks dank

C

crossouttheiis

That is exactly why I don't like having helpers or partner for that matter. If you fuck something up its all on yourself and have no one else to get Pissed at. I am sure the perpetual thing takes a lot of time though.

S

SofaKingHigh

Gotta see the frosty chop and what you think she yielded.

Hopefully no hermy action with that weird light pattern. Everything looks sexy and green as usual bro.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Did a little trimming yesterday got the 2 smaller plants done. Gonna finish up tomorrow on the rest of it
Heres the last of living frostitute until new ones go into the 8xl and get scrogged after the wr&sb

frost_013.JPG

frost_014.JPG

frost_012.JPG

frost_011.JPG

frost_009.JPG

The shit makes your eyes burn when your trimming it. My mental helper refuses to use gloves I caught him sitting there with the big trimmer snipping air while holding a little bud.
Enjoy
BG

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm frostitutteeeeeeeee :confused0054:

sick work bro

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Shit happens I should of checked that shit after he got his grubby hands on it

crossoutheiis patiencs is a great thing

RMCG thats exactly how I feel SAVED

Sofaking the shits bomb as fuck makes me eyes water when Im trimming pics tomorrow and ill guess somewheres around 1.5#s. Ya gotta consider they had root rot about 4 times and I dumped 2 cups of the wrong bug killer with neem oil into the epicenter at day 30ish

Thanks burnalot

Update tomorrow

B

bluemoonrocks

Everythings still lookin nice brosef even though youre not there,!!!! That frostitude seems like a keeper for sho'!

B

bluewaves

:confused0054:........:character0029: tearing it up in the UC.....very nice BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Bluemoonrocks I been growing this strain for about 3 yrs so far its the only strain Ive kept in my garden. Thats gonna change tho got me some rez chem sour d beans that just broke dirt I got real high expectations for that strain. My goal is to find 4 keeper strains and keep em around and breed em together to make new shits. Thanks

Bluewaves thats the only way to do it in the UC blow shit up

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
AHAHA BudGoggles, make a lot of baby!! Big up :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TUTxAK1EqQ[/YOUTUBE]

D

DrGoodMeds

How did you apply the Bayer and can you tell me specifically which product you used?

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I used the bayer insect killer in veg and it killed of what ever was in the rez. Bugs are bye bye

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Trim pics Frostitute day 67 chop chop

She started to purple up a little bit from the chiller being dropped down to 53 fro the last 4 days
Check em out

lghhhhh_015.JPG

lghhhhh_012.JPG

lghhhhh_014.JPG

lghhhhh_016.JPG

lghhhhh_018.JPG

lghhhhh_010.JPG

lghhhhh_009.JPG

lghhhhh_019.JPG

lghhhhh_023.JPG

lghhhhh_028.JPG

lghhhhh_027.JPG

lghhhhh_032.JPG

lghhhhh_042.JPG

lghhhhh_036.JPG

lghhhhh_046.JPG

lghhhhh_039.JPG

lghhhhh_017.JPG

The real big ones got hung up on string the rest is in that net. I still have about a layer of bud to trim and Im leaving it to the mental helper

Enjoy
BG

Top Bottom