BudGoggles perpetual UCs grow show

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

now that I've got all this drool wiped off the keyboard lol, BG, how do you like that drying screen, I've been seeing those at my local stores and havent heard any feedback on them.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Its the shit I can dry around 3# each one. It makes it easier for trimming as well you just pop the nugs off the stem and go to town. Saves me a shit ton of time trimming
I wont do it without one anymore
BG

aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

Do you dry first and then manicure? Or manicure after its chopped and then dry?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Frosty frostitutes BG! Congrats on the harvest... :harvest:

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks all
asilverhaze I trim em all up so when I pull em of the rack there done

C

crossouttheiis

the larger nugs I would flip if you care about flat spots. lol i bought six of these for my outdoor last year lol. I got the AN ones... they are 20 percent bigger if those are the cap ones that are you using. I think they cost around 50 bucks or something. I don't recall it has been some time. I couldnt agree with you more about the racks though... trim the bitch and off the stem right onto the net. I noticed they dry a bit quicker since they aren't wicking up moisture from the stem to completely dry out. DO you run a Deuy in your drying room as well or just fans to keep air moving?

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Im hanging the big ones on a string. I dry in a tent with a 4" canfan on a little filter ran by a speedster to control fan speed. They do dry a little faster about 4 days and there usually done. Then I zip bag em for a day then paper bag em a day then into the sealed bags done. I cure the shit outta my personal usually get a 2 month cure = smooth ass tasty ass bud
BG

B

bdawg22

She started to purple up a little bit from the chiller being dropped down to 53 fro the last 4 days
Check em out

lghhhhh_015.JPG

lghhhhh_012.JPG

lghhhhh_014.JPG

lghhhhh_016.JPG

lghhhhh_018.JPG

lghhhhh_010.JPG

lghhhhh_009.JPG

lghhhhh_019.JPG

lghhhhh_023.JPG

lghhhhh_028.JPG

lghhhhh_027.JPG

lghhhhh_032.JPG

lghhhhh_042.JPG

lghhhhh_036.JPG

lghhhhh_046.JPG

lghhhhh_039.JPG

lghhhhh_017.JPG

The real big ones got hung up on string the rest is in that net. I still have about a layer of bud to trim and Im leaving it to the mental helper

Enjoy
BG

What kind of trimmer do you use?

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

and the best part is I get first pick at the bud. I like them purple frosty suckers ill trim em up to little buds and shove em in my jar for 2 months and the other dinks will have it all smoked up asking for some of mine. Hahahaa dam I make my shit last forever

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

and the best part is I get first pick at the bud. I like them purple frosty suckers ill trim em up to little buds and shove em in my jar for 2 months and the other dinks will have it all smoked up asking for some of mine. Hahahaa dam I make my shit last forever

Sounds just like me bro.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Bagged up 613 grams of dried meds and theres still well over 1/4# left. Im gonna be well over 1.5#s this run. Ill have final #s come Sunday.
Now comes cure time for my head stash.
The other plants bloomin are all fucked up who knows whats gonna happen. Im gonna give em a 2 week chance at life. Ill get some pics up as soon as I can.
BG

U

UNVME

Is this the plant you are referring to that is all messed up and near death?
I think you may be having either
A) A light leak, a bad one
B) A timer malfunction

Those are signs of re-vegging after bloom.
Just my .02
Sorry to hear about the troubles, but congrats on the good harvest! Looking mighty fine!

Did a flush today ppm 700 ph ?
They seem as happy as can be but the buds look kinda puiny and they just stretched a couple inches for no reason the other day.
frost_030.JPG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks guys
UNVME I found the problem and it was a retarded helpers malfunction. He switched the timer to outlet on so 1k was running 24/7 for about a week. I still have em in there on 12/12 again just not sure whats to come of this. Im not sure if its worth it to keep em going. They look like theres gonna be some huge buds from it but who knows.
Do ya have any insight on the issue
Thanks again guys
BG

B

bluewaves

congrats bro..at least u hit ur numbers ....good luck wit the next ones...

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Add another 187 grams to the total and still counting got 1 level on the rack left should be dry today.

Top Bottom