• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crossouttheiis

Have you come to a verdict on the sb yet? And congrats on the crop

St3ve

St3ve

looks tasty mang, nice job. You tend to beat each and every prob that comes up and still put out some nice nuggage.

So did I read that you are getting away from zone?

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks guys

Cross the verdict is there reveggin there back on 12/12 hopefully I dont have to shit can em.

steve Ive had shit tons of problems so I kinda know what to do now someday hopefully it goes smoothly. I no longer am running zone Im using aquashield and roots excel instead and the plants are really happy.

Ill get an update tomorrow with pics and final #s
BG

B

bluewaves

good shit bro!...learning things new every day..thats what the farm about to help each other! love to see u keep going on this....good growing bro..

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Final #s 835 grams dried

I did a flush today in the veg room ppm 630 ph 5.6
The girls are startin to go now im getting a shit load of new growth daily.
Im hoping to have em in bloom mid next week.
So far the triflex is lovely

bs 2.2 x og kush and 2 sourbubbles
wrsb_010.JPG

wrsb_015.JPG

2 on the left are sourbubble
wrsb_016.JPG

wrsb_024.JPG

wrsb_017.JPG

wrsb_018.JPG

The new members to the family
Rezdogs chem sourd
wrsb_022.JPG

Enjoy more later
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Heres the little fuckers that got revegged.
Im thinking Im gonna have to give em the axe what do you guys think?
Helpers are good when you need em but bad when think on there own this is what can happen

wrsb_008.JPG

wrsb_009.JPG

wrsb_005.JPG

wrsb_003.JPG

Kill or not to kill?????????? Man they were so nice!!!!!!!!!!
Let me know

aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

i dont think you should unless you have a real need to harvest a proper harvest lol. if nothing else, you'll have a ton of material for hash/oil/edibles

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I only want a proper harvest if there gonna turn out all flushy and shit I dont want em

S

Stu

damn close to #2. Well you were our a whole plant too cause of he reveg. That would have put you over the top.

Those Sour Bubbles Look great. Nice deep green looks very healthy! Can't wait to see these explode.

stu :joint:

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

They been back on 12/12 for almost a week. I just dont want fluffy bud and Im not sure what there gonna do. Kinda looks like they might make some monster colas.

aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

i dont think they'll turn out fluffy cuz of the reveg, i had a buddy whose plants did that(went into reveg cuz of light timer) and they had more leaf material in the end but definitely were not fluffy.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Well thought I would try some great white as a crown feed. I added it at 1/3 tsp to 1/2 gal of water and soaked the rocks. Hoping to see some fresh new roots poppin out the netpots in a couple days.
Trying new stuff all the time.

brd

brd

BG man thanks a lot for all the info in this thread. I appreciate the the fact you tell us about the ups and downs.

One question how do you keep your top off rez. Do you keep the aquashield and roots excel in there at the same rate with nutes. Or do you do something else.

Thanks

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I only have RO water in my top off rez. I like to see the ppms go down about 200 ppm before I do add back. The only time I add back sooner is when there in peek bloom then I let them drop 100-150 ppm and add back. My veg rig has no top off rez I do it manually then I can tell exactly how much there eating. I usually dont turn on the auto top off in bloom until around the 2nd or 3rd week of 12/12.
BG

F

FatFreddysKat

With the plants still being healthy I couldnt see why they wouldnt perform as they should given they have had the time to readjust to the changes..that and your green thumb....I hacked plants out of a cloner damn near killing them all,and they were provided with the tlc they needed to adjust and thrive, I would believe it to be the same in this situation....and you have mad skills BG, keep em rolling!!!!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Ya Im gonna let em go for a while. Im sticking to the plan and Ill be putting 6 plants in bloom next week and Ill get the 8 frostitutes rolling in the veg rig for when the WR & SB are done. I dont even know what day 12/12 to call em anymore so Im gonna play it all by eyeball.
Thanks Fatfreddyskat

F

FatFreddysKat

Thats the spirit....I found out last week that my cloner has gotten ahold of some frostitutes and is mothering them up, should have some to run in the near future, that will be a nice addition to my stable!!!!
Keep up the quality grows BG!!!!!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Blow them bitches up its killer meds A+ quality and can achive 2#s per 1k if done correctly. Come on Im hitting almost that and I dont even run co2

Top Bottom