BudGoggles perpetual UCs grow show

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Great place to learn thanks for sharing and lots of positive vibes your way.

U

UCtestn

F'n sick. It had been a while and I just caught up on your journal. It's looking GREAT!

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Do you just set your chiller or do you use it to manipulate the plant at any time. For example the last week make it real cold to add color?

U

UNVME

Reducing your water temps the last week will for sure bring out the colors.. pretty cool experience to watch

looking absolutely amazing as always BG nice work bud

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

10 days before harvest I drop it from 66f to around 60f and a few days later I crank it down to around 52 and let it ride. I also cut the water level in 1/2.
The plants ripen up real good

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Either I have been smoking lvpk for the last 4 yrs as bubba kush or they are almost dead on sisters. This stuff is fire

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

A little bit of everything

Everythings stable and happy ass not 1 issue in the garden

Heres the rez gear in 100% organic water only
poopy_004.JPG

poopy_002.JPG

poopy_001.JPG

Theres 2 male and 1 female comfirmed

Here ya go Shady preveg tray kicking ass
poopy_024.JPG

poopy_023.JPG

poopy_025.JPG

poopy_026.JPG

Frostitute over growing the veg system waiting on the WR to finish
poopy_021.JPG

poopy_022.JPG

BS2.2 x OG hempy buckets
poopy_008.JPG

poopy_005.JPG

poopy_006.JPG

1 big ass White rhino jug
poopy_011.JPG

Last but not least BS 2.2 x OG 32 days 12/12
poopy_013.JPG

poopy_020.JPG

Looks like some more donkey dicks?
poopy_019.JPG

poopy_018.JPG

poopy_016.JPG

poopy_012.JPG

Enjoy the show
BG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Once again, you've got the perpetual production line running like a well oiled machine BG! :cool

aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

did you ever try the bud factor x on this second run of the frostitute?

B

BudLust

sum sick tight internode spacing. i predict massive colas in the near future...
that preveg is lookin legit.

-boom

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks guys

Shady thats day 5 in the drip tray and roots already I like

asilverhaze Im gonna be using bud ignitor at day 5 of bloom. Im not planning on using bud factor

Budlust thats what Im hoping for Donkey Dicks

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hey bg! loving your show..i was gifted some chem sourd from a friend..the pheno i have is sour d all the way with added potency from the chem,the sour smell all the way,a little watered down in smell and taste,but dank as hell none the less!! thee should be some gems in there!! edit: mine were labeled Chemdog D sour d?? yours??

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks burnalot these ones I have stink already they smell like nasty rotten old dirty socks with a hint of BO. There the same thing as mine chemdog sour diesel I got them at the boo.
BG

B

budseyeveiw

wow ive loved this hole thread i just see green when i close my eyes lol. i love the rhino its my favorite, you seem to have a fairly dark pheno, do you mind if i ask where you got it?
great thread bro good luck:)

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks guys

Budseye I got it from a friend dont know the breeder.

Sofaking Wait until you see what I do with the frostitute in the 8xl this round. There healthy as shit and Im gonna train and trim the shit out of them trying for a shit ton of donkeys. My goal is gonna be 1 bud per 3" square if I can manage that they will all be big as my arms

Stay tuned friends Im leaving town early tomorrow morning so Ill be updating early next week
BG

St3ve

St3ve

killin it.. I think I may try your water temp protocal with mine and see what happens.

Hey what is the measurement of your screen? Is it 4x8? For some reason it looks bigger

B

budseyeveiw

im gonna try some aggressive scrogging, training along the scrog net then tipping so theres loads of budding tops. and vegging for slightly longer may the buds will be bigger instead of pop corn. just and idea for now tho. il be folling your thread bro..

Latest posts

Top Bottom