BudGoggles perpetual UCs grow show

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

a buddy just finished a cut of each I let him flower....and...wow

so impressed..The G is so stong and prevalant in this cross....amazing flavor....

Im smoking some herijuana right now and can kinda get that same after flavor, as its g13xwhite Rhino, can also see what the g13 brings to the table with my tangerine haze which is nycd x g13 haze

but the frosty .....whew...so much more g13 so stoked havent smelt that smell in over 4 yrs

St3ve

St3ve

I wish I lived near you nerds.. I have no one to trade cuts with. Ordering beans gets expensive and is more hassle than just poppin a cut in the cloner.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Day 22 12/12 bs2.2 x og kush

Did a flush and refill today and introduced Bigbud
PPM 600 ph 6.1
The stretch is pretty much over and the #2 pheno stretches a lot more than the #3 pheno. I think the #2 pheno is a straight up og kush pheno with a real nice lemony smell with a little spice undertone. Looking forward to the pheno #3 dont have a clue as what its going to do but Im hoping it gives me some of the bs 2.2 side.

Here they are loving life
bschemsourdsb_005.JPG

bschemsourdsb_006.JPG

bschemsourdsb_009.JPG

bschemsourdsb_007.JPG

Heres the chem sourd babies with strawberry diesel and wonder99
bschemsourdsb_002.JPG

bschemsourdsb_003.JPG

bschemsourdsb_004.JPG

Dont worry about the slight droop they just got watered

SB
bschemsourdsb_010.JPG

bschemsourdsb_012.JPG

Enjoy
BG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Bam! Pow! Booya!!! :punch This round is gonna be a Knock Out! Looks like your best work to me... Girls are dialed in... Just enough Nitrogen, but not too much. I need to figure out the right timing for the PK boosts on my future UC rounds. Just curious if you feel the need to use a secondary screen later in bloom... Seems like the upper screen is usually necessary in scrogs performed in other mediums, but I'm not so sure about UC. Unfortunately most farmers don't snap pictures near the end and during the final flush of the Under Current... :thinking

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks guys

Shady I was using base, grow and bloom for the first 2 weeks of transition then started topping off with base and bloom until flush today
Last couple rounds i was adding the booster at about week 2 Im trying it this time after I see flower clusters like how I use to do it and I think its going to work out better.
Why waste the $ on an extra week of booster if you dont have to

Crossouttheiis Im sure yours is going to be fire pretty much all the SB I see is

BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Downwithdirt thats why I have kept her around for 3+ yrs. I got real lucky popped 2 beans 1 male 1 female and thats what I got. I still have 4 more beans ya think I should pop them and see what comes
Im glad you enjoy her as much as I do
Thanks man
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Day 27 12/12

Everything right on track except these dam WR there taking forever. If anything ever revegges again Im chopping them down and starting over.

BS 2.2 x og
blaaaah_048.JPG

blaaaah_045.JPG

blaaaah_043.JPG

blaaaah_046.JPG

BS 2.2 x og mothers getting flowered
blaaaah_030.JPG

blaaaah_033.JPG

WR out of control
blaaaah_034.JPG

blaaaah_036.JPG

Heres the new drip tray I made for preveggin before the UC. Im sick of wasting 2 weeks for decent roots growth
blaaaah_010.JPG

Rez gear freshly transplanted
Chem sourd
blaaaah_053.JPG

strawberrry diesel in big pots wonder99 in cups
blaaaah_055.JPG

A sneak peak at the frostitute vegging in the UC 8
blaaaah_002.JPG

blaaaah_003.JPG

Enjoy
BG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Oh boy! I'm definitely enjoying the updates BG! I'd like to hear and see more on the dip tray if you have a chance... I was looking to create either a DWC or aero cloner that I could veg in 5" net pots before I flip them in my UC and that dip tray looks great from up top... :cool

St3ve

St3ve

bushy in there fo sho.. those WR's looks sweet.

So that dripper you made.. are those 8" pots over a home depot concrete mixing tub?

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks Shady
Steve its a 2x4 ebb table with 8" pots

Its simple all you need is a 2x4 ebb table, rez, a cheap pump, a little 1/2" rigid line, 1/4 drip lines and a couple ebb fittings

Get the 1/2 ebb fitting that uses the screw in filter and buy a little 1/2" fitting that will screw into the ebb fitting where the filter should go bam you have a 2 sided 1/2" fitting.
Install that to the table and add a 3/4 drain fitting right next to the feed fitting add a small piece of 3/4 line for drain so it doesn't splash as much when dropping in rez.

Cut a piece of that pink foam from home depot to fit the grooves on the table. Then cut your holes for pots and cut a 1/2" hole for your feed line. Put that on the table add your 1/2 line put a elbow on it and run it just like in my pick.
Im running it at every 4hrs Ill check them today to see if I need to feed more.

If you want to go all out add an extension to the drain fitting and leave a couple inches of water in there and add airstones bam rswc works great. If you do that run the feed lines 24/7

The best part is theres not all that DO in there so Im adding great white, roots excel and aquashield at near full strength to get some really good roots before entering the UC.
Hope that helps buddy any more Qs fire away
BG

B

BudLust

im liking the preveg setup. ive been setting up a veg room for my buckets using just flood and drain on my 4x8 trays. ill have to see how the top feed does. keep us posted.

-boom

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Thx for the response and details BG! Interesting so you are using the ebb 'n flow as a drip and swc? Or do the roots just lay on the tray above the res? :wondering

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Just got back from checking and no signs of stress at all from the veg tray
The girls like there new home

Thanks budlust

Shady its just a top feed no drippers just a straight 1/4" tube squirting in there and the roots will dangle and sit on the bottom of the tray. I have done it rswc before exactly like this and it work great I just didnt feel like adding a air pump, lines and stones. Keepin it simple.

aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

Thanks Shady
The best part is theres not all that DO in there so Im adding great white, roots excel and aquashield at near full strength to get some really good roots before entering the UC.
Hope that helps buddy any more Qs fire away
BG
Duuuuuuude, I'm anxiously waiting to see the results on that one lol. Those WR look mean haha, I wonder what the final product will be like.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks man
Im with ya on the WRs are sick dont really know what to expect

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Well Ive spotted 2 male and 1 female from the chem sourd. I did some stem rubbing and these fuckers stank I mean rotten bo odor funk by far the nastiest funkiest smelling weed Ive ever smelt. I cant wait for flower its gonna be nasty.
Im planning on waiting for the other 2 to show sex then Im gonna clone the females and throw them in the tent with the select male along with a couple frostitute, sourbubble and bs2.2xog for beans and pollen

BG

Top Bottom