BudGoggles perpetual UCs grow show

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RMCG

Im about to take a little 2x4 flood table and use it top feed for 8 plants to preveg
What Im gonna do is set a piece of that 2" thick pink foam from homedepot right on top and cut out hole to fit the ntepots then my pots wont sit on the table should get me some nice roots. Im gonna start at every 2hrs feed and after roots pop out Ill switch to every 4 hrs feed easy as that.

I like the idea of a SWC or top feed for dangly roots. :)

M

medicine21

Im about to take a little 2x4 flood table and use it top feed for 8 plants to preveg
What Im gonna do is set a piece of that 2" thick pink foam from homedepot right on top and cut out hole to fit the ntepots then my pots wont sit on the table should get me some nice roots. Im gonna start at every 2hrs feed and after roots pop out Ill switch to every 4 hrs feed easy as that.

Unless I am misunderstanding, I think you are saying to go into the room every 4 hours to top feed for your preveg duration. I hope it's not that long. I wanted to automate the perpetual as much as possible, so I can leave for a couple days if needed.

I have 3 spacers/extensions in the E&F drain tube, then I remove one after a week to drop the level down.

Flood every 3 hours, could probably go less. I only water from the top immediately after transplanting the cubes in to the netpots. After that, I want the roots looking for water.

Okay, makes sense. I guess you have something like this.
My flood table can only flood up to 2". Is that enough for an 8" pot with diatomite?

R

RMCG

Unless I am misunderstanding, I think you are saying to go into the room every 4 hours to top feed for your preveg duration. I hope it's not that long. I wanted to automate the perpetual as much as possible, so I can leave for a couple days if needed.

Okay, makes sense. I guess you have something like this.
My flood table can only flood up to 2". Is that enough for an 8" pot with diatomite?

Put your pump on a timer... 5-15mins every 4 hours depends on your timer. Dripper hose to each net pot.

Yeah, I have a real flood table. If you can only flood up to 2", I would go the dripper route.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looks like everything is popping off in here BG! Got some fat colas, some fresh scrog action, and beautiful babies in soil... :cool

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks shady
Im soon to have the real kyle kushman strawberry cough up in here as well as GDP, blackberry bubba and ESP.
I dont know what Im gonna do with all these strains I may have to do an outdoor plot this summer.
Did I mention I just ordered up some bogglegum beans as well. Im gonna make some crazy crosses just to see what I can get.
BG

C

crossouttheiis

Damn blackberry bubba sounds nice. I was thinking about picking up some sour life savers bog has a lot of beauty s. For veg I was thinking about picking up either a two whole lid eight gallon our build some aero flow units for veg.trying to save as much possible space

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Can't wait to see the Bogglegum beans in action... I have one of those beans for a rainy day... :cool

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Crossoutheiis I would go for the sourbubble that shit is sick as fook. I have it now and its some strong stuff with great colors and flavor. The trich production is unreal and its a fast bloomer. Cant go wrong

Shady just 1 bean? pop that sucker Ill be poppin 1/2 my pack right away I might need to set up another grow op its gonna get tight up in here real quick. Im leaning towards a organic water only soil room with teas for boosters in bloom. That way I can grow like 10 strains at once and find my keepers.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
:giggle Yeah just one bean was gifted to me a long time ago... Pretty much most of my seed collection consists of only a couple seeds of each strain gifted to me, which is why I only pop a few every 6 months or so... Gotta make them beans count! :whew

C

crossouttheiis

I already got the sb... Supposedly lemon lime menthol and a great yielder. My next run will consist ofwhite widow and medijuana.just about to crop the star trek

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
No worries brah! My little setup is at max capacity at the moment and about to bust at the seams with some more killer cuts... :cool

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

The sb I have is sweet and soapy smelling very strange but wonderful. It get you stoned as shit nock you on your ass weed
Im talking beans my friend f2s to be exact I have some kick ass strains and Im not gonna be able to grow all the f2s out myself
I need help

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

The sb I have is sweet and soapy smelling very strange but wonderful. It get you stoned as shit nock you on your ass weed
Im talking beans my friend f2s to be exact I have some kick ass strains and Im not gonna be able to grow all the f2s out myself
I need help

Whoever gets to help you out with that is one lucky SOB!! ;)

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Hmmm, I just setup my SunHut LG next to my veg station... :thinking

D

dorkvan420

O come on BG you can run all the F2s yourself, where there is a will there is a way, just a matter of the room to do them!!!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Need a little help from my friends Im gonna have a shit ton.
I figure 1 male and 5-6 females should give me a bunch

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

nice everyone is getting some crosses going....

heres how those ladies look now

pk12.jpg
pk6.jpg

frosty21.jpg
frosty3.jpg

@ 37 days

:lock:

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Very nice bro
Theres a lot more swelling coming from the frosty and flush the shit outta the pk to get colors.
Hope you enjoy them as much as I do
BG

Top Bottom