BudGoggles perpetual UCs grow show

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
yea bg that frost is amazing..i'm sure she'd be on my favorite list as well,if i were ever lucky enough to try her ;)

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

The triflex is working out great so far. Its been in the rig 11 days straight and I haven't adjusted the ph yet. Thats the first thing I want in a new nute we'll see the how it pans out in 30 something days
BG

B

bluewaves

man im so disapointed rite now.came home after 3 days gone and i walk into a room full of dead skywalkers og! 42 days into flower already all dead and wasted time! my breaker went off on my plugs that run the water chiller and my intake out take fans my room was cook for 2 days @ 110 +degree ,
man bg hope u have a great harvest

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry dude, i wanted to read the all thread, than i saw 17 pages and got lazy lol

I was wondering how to transplant from one system to the other? They most have huge roots system by the time u have to do it? Any particular techniques or things u have to look out?

Thanks

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Bummer bluewaves that sucks. Your gonna have to do some rewiring to make sure that never happens again. I have a lot of extra space on all my important breakers.

Coolman its easy as pie. I just grab the netpot nad carefully pull it out the bucket and then walk it into the other room and gently put it into the new bucket very simple.

I flushed the frostitutes again refilling with RO water only the ppm 40 and thats were it will sit until chop. I checked the trichs and I have pretty much all milky and a few amber so Im planning chopping Sun or Mon. Ill take some more pics right before chop.

BG

S

Stu

Make sure you have plenty to drink!!

Enjoy the tree chopping.:harvest::harvest:

B

bluewaves

bg i feel bad too that was another patience house ,but we do have back ups lol
man i cant wait to see ur harvest

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Yep Ill have a few beers ready ice cold for trimming.
Im hoping to pull 1.5#s this run but considering the jungle effect 1# will do. This was a test and next run in the 6xl with 1k moving is going to be a lot better. Im not gonna let em over grow so the light can be spread out more evenly
BG

K

killakron

seems like the most common problem, that and too high nutes, 1.2 ec kills it with every strain ive tried but 1, the pineapple express likes 1.3-1.4

B

bluemoonrocks

Everything is loooking great though BudG!
Looking foward to seeing those frosty bitches again soon here, :D

C

crossouttheiis

I was in the hydro store a day or so ago and was talking with the owner and said botanicare is in the process of phasing triflex out since they released the cns series.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Yep they are and it sucks. Im gonna use it until I cant get it anymore because it working great
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Day 66 12/12 Frostitute

Did a little trimming yesterday got the 2 smaller plants done. Gonna finish up tomorrow on the rest of it
Heres the last of living frostitute until new ones go into the 8xl and get scrogged after the wr&sb

frost_013.JPG

frost_014.JPG

frost_012.JPG

frost_011.JPG

frost_009.JPG

The shit makes your eyes burn when your trimming it. My mental helper refuses to use gloves I caught him sitting there with the big trimmer snipping air while holding a little bud.
Enjoy
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Day 31 12/12 SB & WR

Did a flush today ppm 700 ph ?
They seem as happy as can be but the buds look kinda puiny and they just stretched a couple inches for no reason the other day.

WR
frost_022.JPG

frost_028.JPG

frost_030.JPG

SB
frost_019.JPG

frost_021.JPG

frost_025.JPG

frost_026.JPG

Enjoy veg room up next

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Day 19

There happy as the rest very lush ppm 480 ph 5.8

frost_031.JPG

frost_032.JPG

frost_033.JPG

frost_034.JPG

frost_035.JPG

frost_037.JPG

Some little roots
frost_046.JPG

frost_045.JPG

frost_044.JPG

frost_042.JPG

Heres 1 rez chem sour d I have 5 more that went into dirt this morning
frost_040.JPG

Fucking botanicar

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Very nice..I cant believe that frost on those big leaves..Again very nice.

C

crossouttheiis

shit plants are looking awesome. You should be in for a healthy harvest. Do you think you will give the cns line for a whirl? I have an extra water pump and ap-100. Im going to see if I can get a sample of some of that and run an empty system and see how that runs.

Top Bottom