BudGoggles perpetual UCs grow show

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoggles

BudGoggles

The rapid start really seams to be the same as RE in the cloner time will tell in the UC

Not sure on the hydroplex Ill check the bottle tomorrow

B

BavarianFarmer

So I saw a couple days ago triflex is still in the 2011 sunlight supply catalogue. I guess they arent canceling it after all? I am going to have to give it a whirl. I cant remember if you had tried Pure blend pro before and how it compared to the triflex. I also heard a couple days ago from a dude at the grow shop that rapid start is pretty similar to the clonex solution with lots of good rooting and growth hormones where as RE is... whatever it is attaching itself to the root nodes exploding growth. I havent even tried RE before. No need yet. With just clonex and aquashield my roots in my cloner after 16 days were over 2 feet long. Such a pain the ass to untangle. I should have taken them out at like 12 days. They have been in my pre veg table for 5 days now and have 3-4 inch roots puffing out of the whole bottom of the netpots. I need to get them in the UC asap. I will start a journal soon enough, Im just far from internet reception usually making it hard to visit here often. You have been my perpetual inspiration. Thanks man!
Bavarian Farmer

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks for the kind words
Dont use the pbp to much organics thats why I like the triflex a nice combination of organics and chems.
Im using floranova on a couple run and the plants love that shit as well
Good luck
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Day 54 12/12

Sour Rhino

bubbly_019.JPG
bubbly_002.JPG
bubbly_003.JPG
bubbly_005.JPG
bubbly_006.JPG
bubbly_009.JPG
bubbly_008.JPG

Im loving it
BG

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
damn bro - you have all the good shit

them rhino gots horns!

S

SofaKingHigh

Something something rhino horn pun.

Hella frost boss.

http://i.invalid.com/IGJtc.gif

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
LOL i had extra cheese on my omelete today

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Holy shit! You killed it again BG... :rock

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks guys Ill be starting a pure ro flush Monday get them colors out. Ill also be dropping the chiller down into the mid 50s

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

Thirty pages of killing it :O

those nugs are amazing bro!

S

SofaKingHigh

That's 60 pages for the default view preference, TWICE THE AWESOME!

C

crossouttheiis

do it! how long do the frosty take to root in the ezvloner?

C

crossouttheiis

its been 14 and I only have some nubs on a few of them. the bs x ogk has like 8 inch roots already.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Ya they can be a bitch some times
What I do is give them clonex, hormex and aquashield until I see roots then dump it and refill with clonex, aquashield and rapid start or great white which ever I have on hand. I run the cloner 24/7 temps anywhere from 75f to 80f +
Good luck

Oh ya use dont use t5s for cuttings

C

crossouttheiis

one minute on five minutes off is the timer. I need to get something other than t 5 thiugh. your stuff is looking awesome.

Top Bottom