BudGoggles perpetual UCs grow show

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks guys
The thing that sucks is I havent gotten to taste the Chemdog D sourd or the strawberry d yet good thing I have 1 SBD in dirt that is done and cant revert back Ill get to taste that

and yes Ill be throwing away Ps for sure the colas are huge kick in the nuts
Oh well time to re do some shit

Alls well Crossout just chillin

St3ve

St3ve

fucking asshole fuckin hell shit man.. that blows hard.

I am planning on setting up a webcam aimed at a multi meter inside the room so I can always tell if the lights are on or off (while checking ph, ppm, and temp). Just for that very reason.

Good luck man, wish there was something I could do to help you.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Im gonna smoke a big bowl of SourBubble right now
Man Im pissed

B

BavarianFarmer

No! That sucks so much! Is this the same helper that screwed with a timer a few months back also? Fired!

C

crossouttheiis

No! That sucks so much! Is this the same helper that screwed with a timer a few months back also? Fired!

new helper new place blah blah I am in the same boat. Ill have to tell you about my new situation have to find a new place because my landlord decided to stop paying the mortgage even though I been paying rent.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Dam bro that sucks seems to be a lot of landlords doing that these days

S

SofaKingHigh

Let's talk about crispy, honey cured bacon or something else good. Sucks to see homies not excelling. Hopefully those bastards get what's coming karma style.

four20 bliss

four20 bliss

^^ I agree with SofaKing, Karma should make its due course soon.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Im thinking Im gonna shut down shop and take a break for a little while it get hard to keep up with a full time job and hunting season around the corner.
Maybe not who knows

aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

what?! a fellow hunter, eh? big game, i take it? not really my thing lol. dove opener was last weekend, had a good time, but not because i was successful tho :P

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I hunt most of anything I can legally shoot but waterfowl and trophy big game hunting is where its at.

St3ve

St3ve

Man BG, I wish we lived closer and I would help you out. I know how it feels to get let down so hard.

aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

So I was just re reading through the few posts about your pre veg table and I have a couple of questions. I'm going to be making a flood table and am curious if I need a separate reservoir, like you have setup? Is it possible to just run a pump from inside of the flood table? And what are the pros/cons of going with just the dripper lines route, as opposed to the SWC route?

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I like it just drippers and no swc because the plants love it dont have to worry about water temps. Very simple and effective thats what I like. I would recommend a rubbermaid or some kind of reservoir very cheap. Try it youll be happy
good luck

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Not much not sure what Im gonna do. Im sick and tired of partners thinking of slowing my roll and going back to my little 3x5 closet with a 600 watt and adding co2 this time. I was averaging 1.25 - 1.5 #s every run I think I can smash that with the addition of co2.
Just put all the UC shit in a storage until I find a better spot.
Im gonna sit down with the partners today and get a plan or tell them to get fucked without me they cant do shit
Ill keep ya posted
BG

jordanthegreat

jordanthegreat

do you think the timers are frying on you because of the load that is going through them? you might want to consider wiring the power sources to a 40 amp contactor and tripping that with a timer(kind of like a relay in a flip box). the things are super solid, and the coils don't put as much of a load on the timer as the 1k would...you have been doing stellar work brother, keep killin it when you get back on the horse!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Im gonna run a 40 amp timer box of some sort then to the outlets ditching the cheap timers all together

S

SofaKingHigh

The Powerbox series of timers have built in battery power so all of your settings remain during a power loss.

Latest posts

Top Bottom