BudMunchers Alien Train To Tahoe. All Aboard!

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I checked the trics on the ladies and they're mostly cloudy with a few clear and no amber. I'll probably just take these to 9 weeks and chop chop! Getting some purple on my shorter pheno. I'll post some pics at 8 weeks.;)

Mogrow

Mogrow

TA # 3 is a frosty one, wow and a couple more weeks to frost up.:eek:
peace mogrow

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
TA # 3 is a frosty one, wow and a couple more weeks to frost up.:eek:
peace mogrow
Hey Mo! Hows it growin Homie! Its def got the "BLING" factor. The room environment has been perfect this round. I added an A/C and a dehuey to keep shit in check and its paying off. The Tahoe's look fantastic along with my Og Jams and Grandoggies. Gonna be a smoke fest soon! ;)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Here's a few picks at almost 8 weeks. The first one is #3. Super frosty!Very earthy hashy with some dank flavor. Og goodness!

#1 also very frosty with a sweet smell.

#4 also has that sweet smell and very frosty. The structure is shorter and more compact.

And a group shot. #1 on the left and #4 on the mostly bottom right and #3 standing tall behind them

Mogrow

Mogrow

wow Muncher , they really turned colors for ya, and fast too, ... musta been cold in there. #3 looks like a dank bomb. yippee....
peace mogrow

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Thanks for the sneak peek. I have a few cuts in the cloner right now. . .

Stunning work. Can't wait to flower mine.

outwest

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
o my goodness... saaaweeeettttt !!!!!!
Im glad you like them! Thanks for checking them out.:)
Thanks for the sneak peek. I have a few cuts in the cloner right now. . .

Stunning work. Can't wait to flower mine.

outwest
My pleasure outwest! Im looking forward to running these again but a full room.;) Gonna be grabbing more of these fine Alien genetics soon.

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

oh man looks like I'm a little late to the show. killer work on these girls BM!! some frost bombs in there for sure. :cool:

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
oh man looks like I'm a little late to the show. killer work on these girls BM!! some frost bombs in there for sure. :cool:
Your not late Kenny the show's just heatin up! These fine ladies are coming down next week and I'll have plenty of pics to showcase them.;)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them ladies look ripe as fuck! Great work, Bud. Sorry I been MIA lately. Sure glad I stopped by tho. Keep on, keeping on!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Them ladies look ripe as fuck! Great work, Bud. Sorry I been MIA lately. Sure glad I stopped by tho. Keep on, keeping on!
Hey homie! Good to seeya around. I hope your getting everything worked out in the funk lab. These ladies are almost ready to come down. Im glad you stopped by too bro keep it green!;)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Things getting back under way at the Funk Lab. Stop by my thread. I got some new cuts goin and new seeds soaking soon. Best of luck with ur harvest, Bud.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Hey Bud - What was the stretch like on these ladies?

outwest

Top Bottom