BudMunchers Alien Train To Tahoe. All Aboard!

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Not too bad really. I would say maybe doubled judging from my other pics and most of that in the first 2 weeks.

Good, I was expecting a og like lanky explosion at flip. Thanks, Bud.

outwest

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Good, I was expecting a og like lanky explosion at flip. Thanks, Bud.

outwest
Yeah and they are pretty stout on the branch strength too. Not lanky at all. I need a room full of this stuff!;)

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Yeah and they are pretty stout on the branch strength too. Not lanky at all. I need a room full of this stuff!;)

That's the plan. I ended up with 2 ladies, a short and tall. The tall reeks and is incredibly vigorous with amazing plant structure (not kush like at all). Thanks!

outwest

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
So I TOOK THESE DOWN YESTERDAY, sorry for yelling, at 63 days. Very frosty buds! It was like cutting Diamonds.
Bling Bling! A little music to go with the pics.:)

Tahoe Alien #3

green punk

green punk

Great job. Love the colors. Fuckin Beauty! Now I want to crack my Tahoe Aliens.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
fuckin fire! great work bro.
Hey cheesey thx Bro! It def heated up my garden.;)
those look bomb
Thx Oyy!
God damn, Bud. That shit is super frosty. Looks just like the Seven Ghost pheno I had. Purple Alien pheno all the way.
My Homie Rival! Thanks for stopping in. I def like the colors these girls have put out and especially liking the sugar!:D
That upskirt shot (third from bottom) is just beautiful. Offset nicely by the lush green in the back. Great work BudMuncher.:D
Thank you Goodsen!;) I really like that shot too.
Super fire bro got me wanting to crack seeds
Crackem if ya gottem 2Dog! You will love them. Thanks for checking things out!
Great job. Love the colors. Fuckin Beauty! Now I want to crack my Tahoe Aliens.
Do it up green punk. I am loving the genetics. I can see how the Tahoe Alien upgrades other strains its crossed too. A true Hash Plant! Most all of the leaves had trics on them so they went into usable trim pile. Butter,hash and oil. Cant wait to puffon these!:D

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Damn BudMuncher! You go homie! Mad props on the grow. Plants look A-1, lil tip burn but ya got to to push them and see what their limits are to pull the max potential outta them. Cant wait to see the next grow! Congrats, you murdered that grow like Suge Knight!! Well done. Peace!
Quesr

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
very nice pics, great job on the grow one of them has to be a keeper for sure. i mean the bag appeal alone is crazy

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Damn BudMuncher! You go homie! Mad props on the grow. Plants look A-1, lil tip burn but ya got to to push them and see what their limits are to pull the max potential outta them. Cant wait to see the next grow! Congrats, you murdered that grow like Suge Knight!! Well done. Peace!
Quesr
Thanks Qleaner! I appreciate the good vibes. I try to keep it simple and let the genetics shine through. ;)
Damn! You hit the jackpot.
Cha Ching! Thank you naturalmedicine.:)
very nice pics, great job on the grow one of them has to be a keeper for sure. i mean the bag appeal alone is crazy
Thanks Kid Twist! They are fucking beautiful! And that #3 looks wicked. Its going to be fun sampling.

I really appreciate all the good comments from everyone. I feel very privileged to be running these genetics and being a part of this Alien madness. :D

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
This imop is prolly alien's most constantly dank strain he has put out so far every female i have seen grown from this strain has ben nothing but AAA dank It straight smashes swerves alien og witch just shows how awesome alien is as a breeder especially in his selection of pheno types because swerves alien og is the same as aliens except alien is a true breeder and it shows in his work i have only seen 1 maybe 2 pheno's of swerves alien og that come any where close to being as good as any of the ta pheno's from aliens gear and that is the difference between a breeder and a pollen chucker IMOP I cant wait till some one pops 20 or 30 of these and finds a new elite cut because I know there are phenos in there that are way better than any we have seen so far. Great job hommie you killed it what smells are you getting from these epic girls ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom