BudMunchers Alien Train To Tahoe. All Aboard!

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Happy Harvest BudMuncher!

Those are some really beautiful phenos.Fat and frosty!

Gotta love all the different shades of purple:)
Hey hey Wayne! thanks for checkin it out homie. It is some fine looking pedigree.;)
This imop is prolly alien's most constantly dank strain he has put out so far every female i have seen grown from this strain has ben nothing but AAA dank It straight smashes swerves alien og witch just shows how awesome alien is as a breeder especially in his selection of pheno types because swerves alien og is the same as aliens except alien is a true breeder and it shows in his work i have only seen 1 maybe 2 pheno's of swerves alien og that come any where close to being as good as any of the ta pheno's from aliens gear and that is the difference between a breeder and a pollen chucker IMOP I cant wait till some one pops 20 or 30 of these and finds a new elite cut because I know there are phenos in there that are way better than any we have seen so far. Great job hommie you killed it what smells are you getting from these epic girls ?
Thank you Prodigy! Alien is for sure making some nice crosses. His studs are gettin it done in the bedroom dept.:cool: Im all stuffed up right now with the funk so I cant smell shit:confused:

juggernaut

juggernaut

I have 3 Tahoe Alien seeds going so I'm anxiously awaiting the final product. They are about 1 1/2 ft tall so hopefully they sex soon...I'm having a terrible time getting females.
Maybe this time.

I would love a couple of you're soil setups.

I'm getting the work finalized but I hope to be in the big room in a month.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I have 3 Tahoe Alien seeds going so I'm anxiously awaiting the final product. They are about 1 1/2 ft tall so hopefully they sex soon...I'm having a terrible time getting females.
Maybe this time.

I would love a couple of you're soil setups.

I'm getting the work finalized but I hope to be in the big room in a month.
Good luck with them Tahoes bro. Im in coco/perlite with Heads formula.;)
great train ride conductor muncher..
we'll need some dry nug shots too plzzzzzz....
peace mogrow
Hey thanks Mo!:D

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Gorgeous bud shots BudMuncher! Can't wait to see the cured nugs...

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Jeezer

Jeezer

Bud you killed that run!! Just saw all the last shots you posted, Shit looks dank bro! I think this is goin on my to-get list. So far on the list is "Primordial Frost" by Garden of Dreams and now "Tahoe Alien" by Alien :cool:

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Bud you killed that run!! Just saw all the last shots you posted, Shit looks dank bro! I think this is goin on my to-get list. So far on the list is "Primordial Frost" by Garden of Dreams and now "Tahoe Alien" by Alien :cool:
You can't go wrong with those picks. Thanks for the props!;) I dont know that I killed it, but Im going to kill it soon with a whole room of Alien!
Pretty sexy ladies man nice job with those girls.
Glad you like them. Its nice to have these in my garden. Great investment! Im planning on grabbing some more here soon.

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Thanks for reassuring me they are a good investmen.. Im going to be in for a surprise when I pop mine I guess.

B

blaze 1

Thanks bud i was trying not to buy any more beans for a while but then this ha ha...looks like i will be adding these to the list along with the alien napalm og and LAD's ...tahoe alien #3 for the win imvho let us know how they all smoke..enjoyed the pic thanks bro great job

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Thanks bud i was trying not to buy any more beans for a while but then this ha ha...looks like i will be adding these to the list along with the alien napalm og and LAD's ...tahoe alien #3 for the win imvho let us know how they all smoke
I feel the same.. Was trying to stop buying just for a bit and actually grow some of the stuff I bought lol but That didnt work out too well. I'm going to have to try the Tahoe alien f2s along with a couple others.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Tahoe Alien #3. It has been dubbed the "Dark Matter" cut. It is wicked;)

Mi Grower

Mi Grower

was curious what camera are u using to take those pictures? Ive been looking for a one to take some nice bud shots, my iphone sucks

Top Bottom