BudMunchers Alien Train To Tahoe. All Aboard!

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
That green fuzz looks like moss! Amazing work! Can't wait to flower mine!

outwest

BNUTTHEHUT

BNUTTHEHUT

That TA looks amazing. The camara takes nice pictures too. Ill have to pic one up

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
That green fuzz looks like moss! Amazing work! Can't wait to flower mine!

outwest
Thanks outwest. Looking forward to seeing yours flowered out too.:)
Awesome pics Muncher!
Thanks Barney.;)
That TA looks amazing. The camara takes nice pictures too. Ill have to pic one up
Thanks BNUTTHEHUT. Yeah it does the job. Helps to show the natural beauty of the plant.:)
Killed it!
Thank you delae632. I appreciate you stopping by with the good vibes.:D
Very nice pics of that Tahoe Alien!! That made my mouth water :)
Hey thanks BirdDog1! Im glad you liked the show. Just dont drool on the keyboard! I cant wait to see yours get all Blinged out also.

Thanks again to everyone for ALL the great vibes.
And a special thanks to the Soldier for bringing that Alien to the States.
Thank you to OBS for working with these genes and sharing them.
Big Thank You to Alien for all his hard work in making some great crosses.
HUGE THANK YOU to LOGIC! The Farm is such a great place. So many great people here and a ton of information. My garden is a reflection of that. It's Full of dank genetics! And I'm getting better as a gardener with every round.:D:D:D

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Gorgeous colors on those nugs! Thx for the eye candy BudMuncher...

gjreeves88

gjreeves88

hey bud muncher did you use a mix of 707 and coco for the entire grow? If so care to elaborate and what nutes? Thanks

K

keonaona

Sick show BM, that ta #3 Look's like a frost monster... dripping with rezzin !!!!! Brada alien is smashing it with these genetics.. daddy must be proud !!!! thanks for the show BM....... TAKE IT EAZYYY........

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

hell yeah killed it hey a lil advice ive only popped a couple sets of beans but always had an awesome ratio i "Think" it has to do with one of the products i use i kept reading that higher nitrogen produces more females so i got this bottled nitrogen only nute its called natures nectar just the nitrogen one and as soon as i start to feed i always pop 1 ml per gallon of the nectar I popped 3 beans and got 2 female the other time i popped like 8 beans and got 6 females idk what the fuck is to attribute for this as I am new so its not skill lol but i truly do think its the natures nectar just want to help but as i said you killed it my friend nice work

slumdog80

slumdog80

Good bump dali, I had not seen this one.

I will be praying to Jesus, Buddha, Moses , Shiva, Allah and john travolta to find # 3 & 4.

Which one produced the bud shot you put in the MI thread Bud? Beautiful pics, great work
man.

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Tasty memories as I made my way through your thread again! Hope you're well BudMuncher!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Hey thanks everybody. Im still rockin #3.:D Its killer smoke. Glad to see people still showing some love for this thread! You guys rock!;)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Who the hell is BudMuncher?:confused: lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom