Day 54***
5DEAF442 78C6 458B 8B66 C55C336B015F
01B9A85F 96D3 4DED 94CE 9B0091E3B562

Last edited:
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I want to do 24hrs darkness! Thoughts?! I’m so nervous to go longer but even one more day!
I chop an hour after lights on, after they’ve been in dark for 12 hours. Haven’t done the 24 hours. I’ve heard mixed reviews.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I run mine 48 to 72 dark hrs before harvest ive noticed a difference in size and weight of the buds I was sceptical at first but I’ve been doing it for years now it’s become routine now . Od Hey @Thedanibaby89 nice grow you start you off looks like you got yourself some nice fire to partake from well done regards Od .

Thedanibaby89

Thedanibaby89

I run mine 48 to 72 dark hrs before harvest ive noticed a difference in size and weight of the buds I was sceptical at first but I’ve been doing it for years now it’s become routine now . Od Hey @Thedanibaby89 nice grow you start you off looks like you got yourself some nice fire to partake from well done regards Od .
So we’re on the same page then? Lol I cut a half hour off the timer again today so now darkness is 5:30Pm-8Am

So no light tomorrow and chop after 5:30 pm? Lol or chop Monday night?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
As long as it’s 48 hrs dark your good , also from week 9 to 10 I start the plants on 11/13 time till harvest plants grow in the dark ....

Thedanibaby89

Thedanibaby89

As long as it’s 48 hrs dark your good , also from week 9 to 10 I start the plants on 11/13 time till harvest plants grow in the dark ....
I started off 7pm-7am
Then 6-7am
Then 6-7:30am
6-8am
Now
5:30-8am lol

Thedanibaby89

Thedanibaby89

Keep the fans running as intake and exhaust as well keep the air moving .

I’m gonna hang it in the grow tent I’m gonna guess that’s the best place since my temp and humidity is super controlled in there
I have my exhaust venting to the attic and my neighbor asked if I was growing LOL
guess it’s time to slap the filter back on the fan LOL

thankful for a grow legal state 🤘

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I’m gonna hang it in the grow tent I’m gonna guess that’s the best place since my temp and humidity is super controlled in there
I have my exhaust venting to the attic and my neighbor asked if I was growing LOL
guess it’s time to slap the filter back on the fan LOL

thankful for a grow legal state 🤘
Great I do the same leave them in dark drying with fans gentle on moving the air past them have a look at my thread hanging the ladies out to dry . Od .

Top Bottom