#BudNaked #Wilma&Betty

• Thread starter Thedanibaby89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thedanibaby89

Thedanibaby89

Great I do the same leave them in dark drying with fans gentle on moving the air past them have a look at my thread hanging the ladies out to dry . Od .
Right on I checked them out!! Hell ya! Well here’s to the last two days, in the dark. Lol!

So excited to make oil and butter!!!! 😋 🤤

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey the , whose genetics are those ? Did you get clones or start from seed ? , I can see a heavy sour influence in the grow structure , do they stink ?

You did good , those are some fine looking buds , hope you took some clones .... Or get those good genetics for your next run ......

dire wolf

dire wolf

Is the bud in your avatar the same plant ....cause that one looks pretty good also ! Though your nail polish needs some work 😂

Thedanibaby89

Thedanibaby89

Hey the , whose genetics are those ? Did you get clones or start from seed ? , I can see a heavy sour influence in the grow structure , do they stink ?

You did good , those are some fine looking buds , hope you took some clones .... Or get those good genetics for your next run ......

NPG Seeds! And unfortunately I do not have any more of these bad mamas! It was “sour kush x ghost train haze” he said he hasn’t named this one lol. I did not expect these to grow this amazing especially for never growing before lol!

Follow him on Instagram
906stinkthumb

Thedanibaby89

Thedanibaby89

Is the bud in your avatar the same plant ....cause that one looks pretty good also ! Though your nail polish needs some work 😂
I refuse to wear a mask To get my nails done so the polish is also on its way out okay Lol gel is a pain to strip off

Yes it is! I chopped it a week and a half ago. Dried for a week tried It the other night did not enjoy the buzz lol

Thedanibaby89

Thedanibaby89

9B64BA43 599C 4C3C B25A E1D1CCE3EC72
A0F56F00 CB2C 4E24 99A2 BAE46672E729
7C8E54E7 C3ED 4001 9208 66B51C1F4CAF

dire wolf

dire wolf

I refuse to wear a mask To get my nails done so the polish is also on its way out okay Lol gel is a pain to strip off

Yes it is! I chopped it a week and a half ago. Dried for a week tried It the other night did not enjoy the buzz lol
What type of buzz do you prefer , the ghost x sour was probably pretty strong and tripy my guess.....
Btw just kidding about the polish .......

dire wolf

dire wolf

Let it cure in a glass ball jar and open it 2 times a day , two weeks it will smell amazing .....

Thedanibaby89

Thedanibaby89

Let it cure in a

ball jar and open it 2 times a day , few weeks it will smell amazing .....
What type of buzz do you prefer , the ghost x sour was probably pretty strong and tripy my guess.....
Btw just kidding about the polish .......
I like the happy buzz that allows me to get get shit done lol 😆 none of that so stoned I have to sit down and nap lol

I smoke a lot

dire wolf

dire wolf

I have 6 1/2 gallon ball jars with the 62% humidity control packs
Awesome , yea I know what you mean , I don't smoke a lot but lately I can only tolerate the happy light , creative buzz ... I found some in a particular mango haze and I can't really smoke much , sometimes too debilitating , probably the kush element in your cross that may be too couch lock ......
But after some time in those jars , I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends to share with ...

Thedanibaby89

Thedanibaby89

Awesome , yea I know what you mean , I don't smoke a lot but lately I can only tolerate the happy light , creative buzz ... I found some in a particular mango haze and I can't really smoke much , sometimes too debilitating , probably the kush element in your cross that may be too couch lock ......
But after some time in those jars , I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends to share with ...
I really really want to learn to bake with it! I’ve read a lot but it’s going to come down to really testing stuff out

Also thought about getting the thc % tested

dire wolf

dire wolf

I really really want to learn to bake with it! I’ve read a lot but it’s going to come down to really testing stuff out

Also thought about getting the thc % tested
Be careful there , weigh your ingredients and milligram math carefully per dose , if it knocks you on your butt smoking it , then eating it's really going to be lights out ......

Thedanibaby89

Thedanibaby89

Be careful there , weigh your ingredients and milligram math carefully per dose , if it knocks you on your butt smoking it , then eating it's really going to be lights out ......
Thankfully not for me 😆 many friends would rather eat than smoke

Thedanibaby89

Thedanibaby89

I will definitely look into it

dire wolf

dire wolf

I will definitely look into it
Small chocolate made in silicone trays was always a favorite for me to make
It's easy and fun , you can make small 5 or 10 milligram chocolates the size of a Hershey kiss ...
I'll look thru my notes and send you the recipe ......

Thedanibaby89

Thedanibaby89

Small chocolate made in silicone trays was always a favorite for me to make
It's easy and fun , you can make small 5 or 10 milligram chocolates the size of a Hershey kiss ...
I'll look thru my notes and send you the recipe ......
I’m looking for 100mg lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom