9 grams of shake - made cannaoil

99.5 grams of the rest :) very happy

Also made cookies with the budder

Too strong LOL
6520F14C B97C 4E73 9793 7056657CE890
2087DD84 C394 4C10 93EA 950B8A7537BB

Thedanibaby89

Thedanibaby89

imo you are watering too little too often. My 3 gal pots get 1.25-1.5 gal every 3-4 days. Water to 10% runoff and wait till the container loses 8-10 pounds before next water.

This literally saved my grow

Thedanibaby89

Thedanibaby89

Glad I could help. Happy growin!

I have been reading through my forums re reading advice as I have two new babies about to pop dirt.

This one is the one that sticks out the most to me that I didnโ€™t do.

Rereading my journal logs definitely proves it.

You would faint reading it!

๐Ÿ˜

Thedanibaby89

Thedanibaby89

I really want to start cloning but thereโ€™s a lot of confusing information out there on doing it correctly each time ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Itโ€™s not that hard you just have to do your research and get prepared to have a crack . Od .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Okay my biggest question.

When I top, can that be a clone?

Awesome pics and advice you guys rock
Yes it can as long as the stem where you make the cut is over 3 mm or 1/8 โ€œ dia the cut needs to be done with clean sharp new box cutter blade not cut with scissors they crush the cambium layer and transport tissue,30deg cut down across the stem , dip straight away into clone x purple rooting gel slide gently into the jiffy pot , put under low light TS5 I use works great , I normally take lateral for my clones you get a shorter stocker plant better for my situation I donโ€™t need big plants , a humidity dome is a great investment . Od.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Yes it can as long as the stem where you make the cut is over 3 mm or 1/8 โ€œ dia the cut needs to be done with clean sharp new box cutter blade not cut with scissors they crush the cambium layer and transport tissue,30deg cut down across the stem , dip straight away into clone x purple rooting gel slide gently into the jiffy pot , put under low light TS5 I use works great , I normally take lateral for my clones you get a shorter stocker plant better for my situation I donโ€™t need big plants , a humidity dome is a great investment . Od.
Great info Od. Thanks.

Thedanibaby89

Thedanibaby89

Hey yโ€™all!!!! Need help finding seeds!!!

I really didnโ€™t think it was going to be this difficult

Someone gave me two seeds from ilovegrowinginvalid.com and they didnโ€™t grow! :(

Should I order more from them?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hey yโ€™all!!!! Need help finding seeds!!!

I really didnโ€™t think it was going to be this difficult

Someone gave me two seeds from ilovegrowinginvalid.com and they didnโ€™t grow! :(

Should I order more from them?
Try seedman but wait to see what others think Iโ€™m sure if you type in cheap cannabis seed you will be in the right lane . Iโ€™d give you seed but Iโ€™m in Australia ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ.

Thedanibaby89

Thedanibaby89

Try seedman but wait to see what others think Iโ€™m sure if you type in cheap cannabis seed you will be in the right lane . Iโ€™d give you seed but Iโ€™m in Australia ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ.
Well thanks mate!! Lol I do not want cheap!!! My last ones Hermied from light stress. I want ๐Ÿ”ฅ genetics!!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Well then hit up the buy n sell seed page here Iโ€™m sure you will find genetics galore . Od

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Wtf this is a weed site and I canโ€™t type mari juana
It's a competitor site thing I think lol.

Anyway, I'm seven for seven with ilgm gear presoaked and then put into a jiffy pellet. I honestly think they are fine and come fast in the states. But others have had less good experiences.

Seedsherenow for American breeders (based on scuttlebutt here) and seedsman for European are what I'd recommend. Nirvana got me beans but it took like seven weeks during the pandemic. I ordered direct from ace and got beans but it was a nine week wait lol.

Top Bottom