Buds Look Sad At End Of Week6. Need Help Diagnosing What's Wrong.

• Thread starter Mr.D0p3sauce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

So the problem was just too intense light and heat then?. ... do you know of any miracle chems I can put into help heal it from this damage? Its important for the begining to transtion smoothly to budding, ans this is definitely not how i wanna see it again.
Nope there's nothing you can do to fix those leaves. Like everyone is saying though keep a close eye out and make sure you don't have mites. Like everyone is saying though keep a close eye out and make sure you don't have mites

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Yep I think it's lights and temps. No chemicals really man, and your correct it's good to start out smooth but they will work themselves out.

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Hey thank you guys. Really appreciate it. I just bought a co2 burner, and a minisplit And autopilot analog co2 ppm controller and monitor. Im definitely gonna raise my lights now... I think it's this summer. Its definitely hotter than usual thats probably the verdict. Shit i thought it was heat too. But now after evry1 chiming in saying heat. Well I guess that's gotah be it. N yeah I'm sure 100% The room is bug free. I go to war / precaution spray in veg lol just to prevent.

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Ive had my fair share learning and making mistakes and losing a crop to mites. Ever since then. I make sure to wipe them out b4 flower.....

So pretty much nothing I can do to save it now n just hope it will heal it's self? Just raise the lights n try to keep temps down for now?

So when I get my minsplit in, co2 4 burner, and analog controller. What ppm should I shoot for during lights on? 1600? 1500?

Leew421

Leew421

Looks like UV burn. There is uv in those lights and with the heat it's really working the tops of the leaves. I run secondary UV and when I first got it setup I saw this since I was baking my plants. 6 hours was too much :)

Leew421

Leew421

Ive had my fair share learning and making mistakes and losing a crop to mites. Ever since then. I make sure to wipe them out b4 flower.....

So pretty much nothing I can do to save it now n just hope it will heal it's self? Just raise the lights n try to keep temps down for now?

So when I get my minsplit in, co2 4 burner, and analog controller. What ppm should I shoot for during lights on? 1600? 1500?
Honestly set it for 1100. If set for 1500 it will run its ass off and do more damage to the plants than good by spiking up to 2k range. I have been running a tank for awhile on control. 1100 seems to be money

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

So I'm getting this again.
20170730 201659
20170730 202126
20170730 202126
hairs start blacking. Last season they never recovered after.

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Should I be worried again? Temp are 79-84. 1100-1600ppm co2 and humidity 50-60. This pic is day 14.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Should I be worried again? Temp are 79-84. 1100-1600ppm co2 and humidity 50-60. This pic is day 14.
Drmcscunkins thinks you have russet mites. Are you sure you don't have bugs? Have you checked with a magnifying glass?

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

I'm pretty sure I don't have em. How small are they in size comparison to a spider mite? Bigger or smaller? I looked and don't see any crawler.??...?

Dewd

Dewd

Theres no mites, I'm sure of it.thanks for the help tho. No gnats or root aphids. No bugs to my knowledge. I spray hard in veg to whip them out always b4 I flower. I think heat or some sort of deficiency. Can't quite figure it out this season tho
Look closer. Broad mites or russet mites. They are a bitch! Sorry :( search it online and you will see

Dewd

Dewd

This season tho shits looking real sad can someone point out what you think might be wrong with it? Or what you think is causing it? I'm guessing heat but not sure
The glossy leaves in these pics are a Telltale sign of broad mites or russet mites. The canoeing leaves are the next clue. Normal sprays won't kill them little bastards.

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

What do I do to get rid of them? Or do I have to toss my whole season? I'm 14 days In

Dewd

Dewd

What do I do to get rid of them? Or do I have to toss my whole season? I'm 14 days In
Depends on how much mite saliva entered the plant if you can save them. In flower I would recommend a predator mite. I used swiriski mites with temporary success. It got me through flower. In veg I used avid and forbid alternating them every couple days. That shit is very toxic and should be used with caution. Get a full body suit, long rubber gloves, goggles and a respirator used for insecticides. I picked it all up at home depot for under 100 bucks. The forbid and avid I had to order online. Speed is key with these buggers.

Top Bottom