Buds Look Sad At End Of Week6. Need Help Diagnosing What's Wrong.

• Thread starter Mr.D0p3sauce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

So what are you're thoughts about green cleaner, flying skull nuke em, and big time exterminator. I'm thinking bout buying a bottle of BTE Is it even worth it?

Dewd

Dewd

So what are you're thoughts about green cleaner, flying skull nuke em, and big time exterminator. I'm thinking bout buying a bottle of BTE Is it even worth it?
I wouldn't use any of them in flower. Unless you are growing roses or something. Green clean won't kill these mites. Not sure about the others. Avid and forbid work. Alternating them every couple days works best Don't spray on buds tho...or yourself. Protect yourself before you spray. Personally I would buy predatory mites for the flower room. No need to poison yourself when you medicate.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

You need to do some research and get a magnifying glass and determine definitively that you have bugs. Then you can determine what type they are if you have them. As far as I'm concerned there is nothing you can spray on flower. Your only defense might be predatory bugs. I would not underestimate drmcscunkins call on russet mites he has proven to have a very keen eye when it comes to pests. I am sorry to be the one to have to tell you this but as I understand it if you have russet mites it is over. It is a long grueling process of bleaching and cleaning to assure that they are annihilated.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I just really thought it was the lighting and Heat. I didn't see any of the slimy stuff on your plant like you would get from russet mites. I have never had russet mites before so I am only going off of here say when it comes to them.

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

The big time exterminator says you can use in flower up till harest and its organic. It says to spray everyday for 3 weeks straight. Then once a week after. I just bought this today. 1 gallon of it. Guess I'll give it a try... it says it targets root aphids, spider mites, and russet/broad mites.
I think it could possibly be the russet mites that I have. I don't see anything... but the same symptom happened last season. Everything was going perfect then by end of week 2 all the white hairs turned black and then the whole thing got stunted in flower

I already bought a minisplit and co2 burner. So that for sure will keep the Temps in check.

The way I see it, as every1 is saying. I should just toss it all and start fresh after a deep clean....
If ima lose my whole crop then I might as well be the 1 that destroys it by spraying hard on em. Lol... I'm a give it a go with this BTE. Ima spray every day for 3 weeks straight

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I don't know man all I can say to that is spray some on a bowl and smoke it don't sound too good. You need to determine if you have bugs and what they are before you do anything...

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Yeah I know what you're saying...

Well they label claims that it breaks down in 48 hours and that it leaves no residue, taste or smell and will pass all lab test... hope that's no bs....

I figure I try to do something then nothing and wait too lose my whole crop again....

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Maybe you can chop it down and make some butter or crack or whatever that stuff is they make LOL

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Lol... the sad part is I just began week3. There's barely any thc yet. The flower was off to a good start all sudden. The hairs start turning black again. Fawk.... ima give it a shot with this BTE. Hopefully it will come back... thanks for all the inputs tho every1. I guess I'll just keep you guys updated on how it goes with this. The 1 gallon was 140. But I got it for 104. Not too bad. Ima make it rain hard for 3 weeks straight

Dewd

Dewd

Lol... the sad part is I just began week3. There's barely any thc yet. The flower was off to a good start all sudden. The hairs start turning black again. Fawk.... ima give it a shot with this BTE. Hopefully it will come back... thanks for all the inputs tho every1. I guess I'll just keep you guys updated on how it goes with this. The 1 gallon was 140. But I got it for 104. Not too bad. Ima make it rain hard for 3 weeks straight
What is BTE? I tried looking it up and found nothing.

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Oh it's Big time exterminator. Hey dewd. You seem familiar with these guys right... What is your plan of treatment for them? I have a veg and a room on week 3 of flower. Day 15flower. My other veg room I'm gonna assume has them too.

Last edited:
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Maybe you can revert all your plants back to veg Bomb then shit out of everything and bleach everything. And I'm still not sure if that will get rid of russet mites. Have you even determined that you have russet mites? If you bomb those buds with all that stuff it's just going to ruin it man.

Dewd

Dewd

Maybe you can revert all your plants back to veg Bomb the shit out of everything and bleach everything. And I'm still not sure if that will get rid of russet mites. Have you even determined that you have russet mites? If you bomb those buds with all that stuff it's just going to ruin it man.
Those are russet mites...for sure. Once you have them you will never mistake them again. Like spider mites or PM.

Dewd

Dewd

Oh it's Big time exterminator. Hey dewd. You seem familiar with these guys right... What is your plan of treatment for them? I have a veg and a room on week 3 of flower. Day 15flower. My other veg room I'm gonna assume has them too.
My original plan failed. I didn't think it through. I sprayed once in veg with avid. To kill 99% of them. That worked great. Then I added swiriski mites to veg and flower. The predator mites worked great in flower. No signs of russet mites. But in veg the avid I sprayed must have also killed the pred mites from residual avid. So the mites came back in veg. After my last harvest I sprayed avid on all my plants. Even my new plants in flower for 1 week. 3 days later I sprayed forbid on all my plants. That was yesterday. I plan on spraying avid once more in 2 more days. Then forbid in 3 days. Then avid in 3 days. Then I will probably spray veg room every week until my next harvest. Then when all my plants are in veg I will repeat spraying every 3 days for a couple weeks if needed. In a month from now I will buy more swiriski mites to release in my flower room. Just in case. Ideally I would just throw my flowering plants away right now and just finish these buggers off. That might still happen. All pests are easier to deal with in veg.

Latest posts

Top Bottom