Buds Look Sad At End Of Week6. Need Help Diagnosing What's Wrong.

• Thread starter Mr.D0p3sauce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Yeah i think they are russet. I looked under a 60x scope to see them. They were soo small. Im guessing like 1/tenth of what a spider mite size would be. They are like cream white color. I just bought the bte today. 104 for the gallon. Hope it works. Ima use bte, with flying nuke em, And azamax, alternating between the 3.

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Same here, the bte says it will work alone if I use it every day for 3week. Then 3-4 times a week after. I'm do that with flying nuke em and azamax in between.

Dewd

Dewd

Axama
Yeah i think they are russet. I looked under a 60x scope to see them. They were soo small. Im guessing like 1/tenth of what a spider mite size would be. They are like cream white color. I just bought the bte today. F104 for the gallon. Hope it works. Ima use bte, with flying nuke em, And azamax, alternating between the 3.
Azamax don't work on these. I don't know about the others. If it doesn't say russet or broad mites on the bottle it won't work on them. Russet mites are much tougher than spider mites. I most Def would not spray plants after 2 weeks in flower. No matter what the manufacturer says. And suit up before you spray. It's not worth getting sick over... or worse!

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

I'm not sure. I guess ima keep applying it till I finish or see if its not needed. I wanna be able to salvage the season.... for veg ima take it more aggressive Ima get the bottles you recommend. Avid and forbid. Try to wipe em out. If I fail I will take fresh cuts soak em b4 I clone. Then begin sterilizing the whole veg room. Prolly use some foggers too b4 new clones are rooted..

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Where do you guys get the predator mites? And how much is needed per 1000w 5x5 sqft? Maybe I'l just use all those pesticide in veg and just drop a shit ton of predators in flower.. And re dropping them every 1-2 weeks till harvest

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Is there anything i can use right now tho to reverse those black hairs. I just started week 3 this Monday and the white hairs are starting to look like last season. Turn black at end of week 2 and never recovered. Shit came out looking like broccoli. Smfh... lol..

Dewd

Dewd

I'm not sure. I guess ima keep applying it till I finish or see if its not needed. I wanna be able to salvage the season.... for veg ima take it more aggressive Ima get the bottles you recommend. Avid and forbid. Try to wipe em out. If I fail I will take fresh cuts soak em b4 I clone. Then begin sterilizing the whole veg room. Prolly use some foggers too b4 new clones are rooted..
Sounds like a plan
Where do you guys get the predator mites? And how much is needed per 1000w 5x5 sqft? Maybe I'l just use all those pesticide in veg and just drop a shit ton of predators in flower.. And re dropping them every 1-2 weeks till harvest
If you search swiriski mites you will find a distributor near you. They come in 25,000 and 50,000 packs. I got the 25,000 pack for less than 100 bucks including s&h.
Is there anything i can use right now tho to reverse those black hairs. I just started week 3 this Monday and the white hairs are starting to look like last season. Turn black at end of week 2 and never recovered. Shit came out looking like broccoli. Smfh... lol..
On my last run all the white hairs came back a week after adding the pred mites

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

I have a 4k small bed room Going. How many should I get? 25000 or 50,000 of the swirski?

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

K so my plan of action is to keep spraying big time exterminator for a week. In 1 week when my swirski get here I'm sprinkle all 25000 of them. 2 weeks later reapply by week 6 flower. In the veg I'm going to hit it hard with Big time exterminator, avid, and flying nuke em. Alternate between the 3 for 3 weeks straight. After that apply 1 of the 3 once a week. Hopefully the batlle will be ok. Once they go I to flower I will drop predators mites again...

So from here. Is there any thing i can give to get the hairs a speedy recovery on the buds?

Dewd

Dewd

K so my plan of action is to keep spraying big time exterminator for a week. In 1 week when my swirski get here I'm sprinkle all 25000 of them. 2 weeks later reapply by week 6 flower. In the veg I'm going to hit it hard with Big time exterminator, avid, and flying nuke em. Alternate between the 3 for 3 weeks straight. After that apply 1 of the 3 once a week. Hopefully the batlle will be ok. Once they go I to flower I will drop predators mites again...

So from here. Is there any thing i can give to get the hairs a speedy recovery on the buds?
I just came up with a new plan of action. I'm throwing everything away except for a few clones and starting over. I'll be spraying the shit out of my building over the next month or so.

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Dammm, that bad huh?..... so do you think I will have a chance if I drop that many swirski? 25000 going in week 4. Another 25000 going in week6

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

I spoke to a guy on the phone with who sold the bugs said i should be ok. He has personally dealt with them too. Said that will keep them at bay till i finish and be able to pull off a decent season. He said most important thing is wipe em out in my veg. He said to go crazy to with the sprays For 3 weeks straight to break them from there reproduction life cycle.

Dewd

Dewd

Dammm, that bad huh?..... so do you think I will have a chance if I drop that many swirski? 25000 going in week 4. Another 25000 going in week6
I'm just sick of dealing with sick plants.
Maybe you can save them. If you are just trying to pull off one crop then I say go for it with the mites. I need to get my building clear of these once and for all

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

What did you do to win the battle bob? Pesticide like crazy? What was spray regiment?

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Do you mind telling me how much of everything you were using In ml? And for how long? Thanks man. I have another batch in week3 of veg. Im just gonna bombard them with what you recomend for 3 weeks straight. How much do you apply? How many ml of each product a gallon? And how many days in between each product?... thank you in advance. Much needed help. Appreciate it.

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

What happened? Where did bobs comments go? Looks like they got erased?.... huh? Maybe he delete? Idk...

Hey Bob if you still following this. I just bought abamectin, forbid, and about to get floramite. Do you mind telling me how much to use and how often?

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

So I'm on week3 day 20 of flower. Shit looking real hurt this season. Is there anyway to reverse the black hairs? And to get it to start new white hairs growing again? Need help asap please and thanks.
20170805 195705
20170805 195653
20170805 195703

Top Bottom