Build A Soil 3.0 - Nutrients Questions

• Thread starter Vacadeluna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Can you drop a link for that coots mix, as I am not seeing that on their site. I am going to order some rice hulls, and the flower top dress and want to also get something for late veg if need be.
There are a few products on there for a coot mix I'll link you as soon as I get my kids to bed ✌

dOOdIRT5280

dOOdIRT5280

What's up y'all! I'm currently growing in the 3.0 as well. Glad you asked this question. I was ready to purchase some npk ferts n shit! Lol
Here is a pic of the setup. I still have to set up a few more 10 gallon pots. Didn't want to much humidity. I have my fan can in place now, so that should help with humidity.
IMG 20231230 181655204 HDR AE

P

Putthataway

That r2d2 comment was hilarious. I used build a soil 3.0. I am a novice. Someone recommended the fox farms to me and I didn’t have great luck with it. Went back to build a soil. I need to check out the other stuff recommended here. I can say I am novice and my first grow using it I made it through harvest. I bought this.
IMG 0370
IMG 0371

dOOdIRT5280

dOOdIRT5280

Yeah, I was going to grab some of that when the ladies go into Bloom.
Did it boost your harvest?

C

clobelcreations

You will not be disappointed with living soil. I’ve watched a good amount of Jeremy’s videos and you can water only but definitely recommend getting the wetting agent and watering with a sprayer. I also add in aloe and coconut extracts. The Rootwise products also recommended though I’m only using the biophos
IMG 2846
IMG 2506
and enzyme during flowering. Reamend with worm castings and a week before flowering top dress with the build a flower. Bigger the pot the better. I do a 65 gallon

These were my last two runs and I’m a noob. Messed up drying curing on the first and currently drying curing

P

Putthataway

Yeah, I was going to grab some of that when the ladies go into Bloom.
Did it boost your harvest?
I couldn’t tell you. I used half strength I think around week 3 or 4 they didn’t mind it. I am a novice and I did something that is probably not recommended, on one of my grows I mixed fox farms with build a soil 3.0 and ended up with this plant that was as tall as me. I am curious about others recommendations in the thread. I was looking for worm castings. You all recommend worms? I am in doors if it matters.

Top Bottom