Bulk Rosin Bags?

• Thread starter dab science
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dab science

Anyone know where I can buy rosin bags that are 25 micron and roughly 4.5 x 2.25 in size in bulk im looking to buy at least a 100 count and would like to pay under a dollar per bag

D

dab science

Has anyone ever made there own 25 micron bags with a sewing machine?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Amazon sells 1000 3x2 25 micron for 750$, 75c a piece will be about as cheap as you can get for that amount.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Why couldnt you just fold a 25 micron screen in half? Does it have to be sealed on the ends?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I tried Folding a 25iu screen (6x6"), epic fn fail. Lost a lot of rosin. Stick with the bags. I've been talking to sho bag owner about bulk buys. I'm looking for 50-100 25iu 2.5x4.5 only.

D

dab science

You p
I tried Folding a 25iu screen (6x6"), epic fn fail. Lost a lot of rosin. Stick with the bags. I've been talking to sho bag owner about bulk buys. I'm looking for 50-100 25iu 2.5x4.5 only.
Are you pressing nugs?

D

dab science

When pressing flowers, no bags needed. Just put in parchment paper, flatten with a book before putting in the press. Squeeze away.
I jam packed some nugs In a bag and then squished I swear I got a higher yield and it was from the same plant

D

dab science

Try it weight the nugs and try both ways let me know what you find I could have pressed a top and some smalls without realizing

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

How would wrapping a bud in a baggie (that will still have rosin on it) squeeze more than just tossing a fat nug on some parchment, and squeeze? the bag will have residual rosin on it. I've been thru probably 150 25iu baggies in 2 months.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

IMG 20161027 185216906

Flowers/Bubble in the bag
Kief/Bubble in the screen
Kief presses alot better in the screen in my experience. I haven't been able to find a better source for these yet.

D

dab science

How would wrapping a bud in a baggie (that will still have rosin on it) squeeze more than just tossing a fat nug on some parchment, and squeeze? the bag will have residual rosin on it. I've been thru probably 150 25iu baggies in 2 months.
I feel like pressing one single nugget by Itself is better without the bag im totally agreeing with you on that however it seems that when I put multiple nuggets
In a bag and press it I lose less im thinking that is because theres not as much left in the middle of the nugget cuz the bag wont allow the nug to expand outwards like it normally does without a bag therefore giveing you less loss when the multiple nugs mash together in the bag I might be crazy but thats what I have found to be true

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I feel like pressing one single nugget by Itself is better without the bag im totally agreeing with you on that however it seems that when I put multiple nuggets
In a bag and press it I lose less im thinking that is because theres not as much left in the middle of the nugget cuz the bag wont allow the nug to expand outwards like it normally does without a bag therefore giveing you less loss when the multiple nugs mash together in the bag I might be crazy but thats what I have found to be true
Ever try breaking it up first?

Top Bottom