Bulk Rosin Bags?

• Thread starter dab science
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dab science

Do any of you guys ever turn your bags insideout so the seems are inside the bag?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Do any of you guys ever turn your bags insideout so the seems are inside the bag?

Never tried it yet.

Just ordered 4x RAW parchment rolls last night. Hoping it's better than normal parchment paper for squeezing and scraping. I LOVE amazon. Screw brick n morter stores.

D

dab science

I havent really looked into bulk parchment paper yet but I normally go to amazon unless im going to be repeat buying alot like the bags I talked to the owner guy on the phone and now get invoices sent to paypal the guy said he would give me a dollar a bag on a hunderd count for life im gunna ask him next week prob whats good with a 1000.... I got some guys with trim machines for hire and they bring me a fuck lot of dry sift as it is a byproduct of useing a trim machine ive been thinking about takeing the kief and seperateing it to finer grades first

D

dab science

I got my sho bags in the mail today and im not really sure if im going to order them again I experienced like 70 percent blowouts when pressing kief with my sho bags I noticed they are single stitched and alot of the bags had holes in them like sewing mackine made a bunch of holes in a line next to the stitches but clearly not from the stitch almost like they missed and un threaded it I mean a dollar a bag is good but not really if I have to press my oil in a bag then put that dirty oil in a second bag and press it again to remove blowout kief I mean I can take like 10 blowouts and put it in one extra bag so its really like a 1.10 a bag and kinda a headache I will buy 1 more 100 count and if it sucks im going elsewhere

D

dab science

Making an order at Sho bags thanks for the info
If your pressing kief dont do It if you dont wanna have to press a few extra times sorry if I steared you wrong I will be specifically looking for double stitched bags now to avoid blowouts if you know of any im all ears

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I only fill mine 5g, t.3 at most and never get blowouts. Anything more than 5.75 and I'll get blowouts 90% of the time.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Little late, but you can get these custom sizes and double stitched. They also sell pre press dyes.

D

dab science

I only fill mine 5g, t.3 at most and never get blowouts. Anything more than 5.75 and I'll get blowouts 90% of the time.
I Had bought a pack of some unmarked bags from a local store that are double stitched and I was pressing 10 grams at a time with no proublems not 1 blowout so im starting to think that single stitched ones just suck if I can only run 5 grams in it compared to competition that I can press double for a slightly higher product cost then im gunna pay a little more it just seems worth it to not have to clean them up you guys know what I mean

D

dab science

Little late, but you can get these custom sizes and double stitched. They also sell pre press dyes.
These are nylon bags I have no personal experience with them other than a guy at the local headshop told me they leech resides into your product do any of you know anything about that?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Just remember, more material being pressed, greater risk of blow outs and loss of return.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Some qwet I extracted from this zip I got this weekend
IMG 20161101 122008342
IMG 20161101 121917748

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Never tried it yet.

Just ordered 4x RAW parchment rolls last night. Hoping it's better than normal parchment paper for squeezing and scraping. I LOVE amazon. Screw brick n morter stores.

It's kind of thin and likes to tear

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Never used the raw paper, but the Kirkland parchment paper is awesome. IMO.

I would like to know if nylon leeches as well. First instinct is to say no, but interested.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Also, blowouts can be reduced if you slowly apply pressure, especially with kief. Give it time to brick up under pressure and heat, then slowly apply the pressure. Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom