Bunkerkings Auto Flower Breeding Project

• Thread starter bunkerking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bunkerking

bunkerking

Mostly looking for auto's to reverse. Our season sucks for photoperiods, even indoors.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Kalashnikov. I don't know if they have it in auto, and it's a ten week flower so I don't know if they'd fit your current criteria. But when you get more freedom and you want that flavor and aromatic profile down the road, you won't be disappointed.

Will do :)

I am thinking something like (Mephisto) Chemdogging Auto X (Humboldt Seed Co) Sour Diesel Auto

(Night Owl Seeds) Blue Light Special Auto X (Ethos) Banana Daddy Auto

Something like that. From some of the best auto breeders out there.
Start with well selected genetics, and we should have less issues.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Under the 3500k bulb.
The stems on the seedlings are so much thicker and stronger.

Growing way faster than under the 6400k light.
Yes its slow but its only few thousand lux.

Idk it feels like they tricked us into running high kelvin lights to use more Veg nutes.
If veg and bloom nutes are bullshit. Why not "veg 6000k-7200k" lights.

bunkerking

bunkerking

The girls. Kind of surprised how dense the flowers are under this tiny light.

LRM 20210119 085653

Royal dwarf, nl, alf.

bunkerking

bunkerking

What Ill end up doing is mainlining the two new plants like before. Then I can have 2 main stalks under the light, giving more surface area. Should help? Like I did with the reversed one, but now under the 3500k bulb.

See if we can make a larger batch of seeds with Skunk X NL. I plan on giving these out to friends this summer, and they can do some test runs. Would be neat to cross that r1 with a jack autoflower. See if we can make a better c99 auto.

Cindy 99 is (Jack X ???) X (Skunk x NL)

bunkerking

bunkerking

Hell yeah bro maybe you got some of that fem pollen to stick dark color on the seeds is a great sign! 👍

Thanks! Sure hope so. We will find out here soon. :)

The NL plant is likely 1.5-2weeks out from sexing and CS spraying begins.
Royal dwarf plant should sex in 4 weeks, and be ready to dust in 6-7.
NL should be be just about ready to drop pollen in 6-8 weeks.

Timing really is important. More so if it doesnt make much pollen.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Last note: Still seeing a huge hunger for Cal and N.
I don't really see any other reasons for it.
If the PH/PPM was off more problems would be happening.
Soil likely has no cal left and grow big doesn't have any in it.
Only running 1/2 dose.

Will be hitting it with calmag the next two feeding.

bunkerking

bunkerking

LRM 20210123 095404

Still amazed at how much 2000lux will produce. Makes me worry less about lux. Could run lower lux to get a wider grow area by raising the light on autos. If you bush it out and dont have to worry about the depth of light.

bunkerking

bunkerking

(Purple Punch X Forum Stomper: Night Owl ) X ( Banana Hammock X Grand Daddy Purple: Ethos )

I think I am going to try to save up for those two strains. Night owl will be dropping his later this year. Those would make such a killer GDP Auto. Super high quality genetics.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Yah no usable seeds. They were all super tiny and immature. I knew that could happen... Guess that happens when you work with regs. Some won't put out viable pollen. Might have better luck using genetics that have been reversed in the past.

Bummer - Problem is i just dont have enough plant count to really hunt for a male. :/ Id need raw dried pollen to just dust on a female.

bunkerking

bunkerking

The good news is I convinced my roommate to let me grow for 6 months while i am still living here. Teach him how to grow. We are gonna get a 3x3 tent.

So hopefully in a few weeks we will have a legit setup again.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Starting to clear out some space for the tent.
Hoping we can keep the temps under control,.

I think I will still attempt one more reversal. Shall see.
If i do ill update this thread.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Roomie bailed on me on the tent but that's ok. Got summer time.

Dusted the skunk auto with nl. Hopefully this worked. I got alot more pollen this time. I was able to freeze some for later use. Assuming it's good.

I got a ethos chem p auto that just sprouted. I may reverse it and dust the summer plants with it.

May do chem p x nl. If the Pollen is good. Just to ensure we get more of that plant. Only have 2 more chem seeds.

The skunk smells so wonderful - really liking it.

LRM 20210310 151845

LRM 20210310 151831

bunkerking

bunkerking

She's not putting on anymore weight unlike Alf. Just seeing stuff swell up. Maybe it was successful?

Top Bottom