Bunkerkings Auto Flower Breeding Project

• Thread starter bunkerking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bunkerking

bunkerking

Chem p is alive and growing. Yay. Can't wait to be done wih collecting pollen. Dying here.

LRM 20210313 073534

bunkerking

bunkerking

Oh i forgot to mention. I am going to do Banana daddy X ChemP this summer with that chem pollen.
Grand daddy purple chem auto sounds lovely to me.
Ill wait to self ChemP until i know the pollen is good.

I dont think ill attempt to seed anything else. Dont want the entire crop to get seeded. Will do my best to spray them down with water/plastic and isolate the receiver.

If we get skunk x nl seeds. We can dust those with chem to remake a diesel like strain. I have a local friend who will grow them out.

Ill use the saved NL, & chem pollen this winter for projects. After I know its good, and try to do another designer seed cross. Id love to get some nightowl seeds.

That is my general plan.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Done with collecting pollen. Thank gawd.

the BK skunk project ( Royal dwarf x Southern Oregon Northern Lights ) is looking great.
I think we might actually get some seeds this time.

bunkerking

bunkerking

LRM 20210320 155702

Think we were successful! It's got another 3-4 week's to go but fingers crossed.

LRM 20210320 160008

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I was very lucky to get some un feminized beans by Mdanzig sour 60 that is 1 half of the strain sour spyder, going to run a few this summer, bc there stable and un feminized and i allways end up with male plants thinking of pollinating a nice stable f5 feminized auto, over time the feminization may fade but they will allways be autoflowers, probably will have to grow out a few generations and see how the cross works. Good luck.

bunkerking

bunkerking

I was very lucky to get some un feminized beans by Mdanzig sour 60 that is 1 half of the strain sour spyder, going to run a few this summer, bc there stable and un feminized and i allways end up with male plants thinking of pollinating a nice stable f5 feminized auto, over time the feminization may fade but they will allways be autoflowers, probably will have to grow out a few generations and see how the cross works. Good luck.

Nice. I dont mind about not dealing with reg males. I can only grow 4 plants at a time, its not worth the time to grow regs. I also have had shit luck finding males in reg seeds lol.

I just hope the stability is there in the genetics.

bunkerking

bunkerking

I am pretty tempted to use the NL pollen on the chemP seedling. Its kind of a odd cross but... Should be very kushy, chemie and earthy. Fuel I guess is what you would call it.

I think it might be better to not pollinate my summer crop. I just know ill seed more than i want.
Just dont want to risk it. Maybe on the 2nd or 3rd harvest in the fall.

Also Not sure if i want to risk using CS and not getting good pollen out of this one (ChemP).
Someone now makes sts spray thats really affordable. Shall see, got time to sit on it.
Still have two more seeds of chem, and would have a hybrid... idk.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Seeds

Better photo - getting close! For sure going to wait another 3-4 weeks, make sure everything ripens up.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Yah im blown away how vigorous the ChemP Is. Yah its slow but compared to the last ones. Wow. I'd assume its a R1. Heterosis is bad ass.

Cant wait to see how the bk skunk seeds grow.

bunkerking

bunkerking

LRM 20210330 164443

Nice to see the sun coming back.

Been able to let the ladies get some UV full spec for a few hours on some days.

Last edited:
bunkerking

bunkerking

Starting to see two seeds start to brown up a bit. Yah i'd guess end of the month. For a total of 9 weeks of seed growth under the little t5.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Maybe 2-3 more weeks. Hehe Proof!!! So happy. :D Looks like you can make seeds under a dinky light during the winter.

LRM 20210403 095542
Last edited:
bunkerking

bunkerking

You're gonna be a proud papa!

I will be indeed! I got a few friends who are going to grow them out this summer.

Now working on a critical kush x northern lights, so i can used that stored pollen.

Cant wait to see how it grows! I'm hoping for some hybrid vigor.

Thank you!

bunkerking

bunkerking

Hey @Kanzeon - When seed pods start to die like you talked about. Does it start at the tip? I am seeing a handful of pods doing that.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Yup! Let them brown all the way down and then you'll know the seeds are done.

Awesome sauce. Crazy its only been 28 days. I cant believe the little single t5 did such a good job. 2k lux @ 24w! LOL.
Cost me nothing to make seeds over the winter. I count around 10 seeds a nug x 4 nugs.
Just need to make sure to let the lowers finish up as well.

Thanks again for the support!

Top Bottom