Burkle 2.0/ Cornbread Bubba/ Sourbubba. Testers

• Thread starter scrapmapple
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
scrapmapple

scrapmapple

@papapayne All these were open pollinated with 3 of the father plants n 1 mother of each in the room.
@jumpincactus, @happy b, they lived/ vegged in a monsoon of OgBiowar.
prollz the talc carrier

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
sweet good to know. HMU whenever you wanna come check them out. I got a new gorilla tent up, so its a bit crazy, more cleaning/rearrangements to do outside the tent in the grow room.
I just ordered a 5 x 5' Gorilla today.!!!! Have always grown outdoors or inside with a veg and a flower room. This house I dont have the 2nd room so I have opted for a tent to veg in. My only concern is summer is coming and how tough will it be in the desert to maintain temps with out having to buy a AC unit. My concern is, in dead of summer here even running the homes central air AC the ambient air outside the tent will already be 79-80 deg F, so I am a little concerned if even with a 4-500 cfm fan if I will be able to get by. Sorry didnt mean to jack the thread. :oops:

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I just ordered a 5 x 5' Gorilla today.!!!! Have always grown outdoors or inside with a veg and a flower room. This house I dont have the 2nd room so I have opted for a tent to veg in. My only concern is summer is coming and how tough will it be in the desert to maintain temps with out having to buy a AC unit. My concern is, in dead of summer here even running the homes central air AC the ambient air outside the tent will already be 79-80 deg F, so I am a little concerned if even with a 4-500 cfm fan if I will be able to get by. Sorry didnt mean to jack the thread. :oops:
If I can keep my house ambient temps at about 79*f. My flower tent(600whps/5x5) keeps a temp of 82*f with about 450cfm of exhaust. It's a little warm but I'm working with it.
Best of luck!
Peace

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks brother I appreciate that. Damn tho that would mean you are running fan constantly during lights on right? Means no Co2. And a bitch to keep Rh where I want it correct???

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Thanks brother I appreciate that. Damn tho that would mean you are running fan constantly during lights on right? Means no Co2. And a bitch to keep Rh where I want it correct???
Yes, you are correct. My RH is not controlled and i cant use Co2 . I run my exhaust 24/7 also. It get some heat stress at top of plants and a few crispy leaves, but I'm working with what I got , not what I want. Lol.

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

Hi.
Bout 2.5 weeks in flow
Group shots.
Cloner is sexxing lah:omg:bbj:ssj

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
Looking sweet @scrapmapple ...looks like you clean them up like I do...nice and healthy too...I've got 6K of Bubba'brids at 2.5 weeks flower right now myself and the anticipation is building...the next month is gonna be fun. :)

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

one of the burkles is 2x bigger than all other plants and REEKY DRIPPING PURPLE SWEATY. im gonna have to reveg herr. also the katsu bubba s1 from @OrgnKid is the smallest in the garden and is the other super terp: WARM FRUIT SKIN BLISS
pics of each w/ closeups comin soon!!

thanks again! @Nspecta

papapayne

papapayne

Hey scrap. I trichome checked the ssh x jb#5 I have. Day 48, mostly cloudy and a few scattered amber. Gonna start a nice flush and pull in 7-10 days

Latest posts

Top Bottom