Burnin' down the cabin wit Rival79 and CFSB!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up farmers! I got my cabin fever testers 2day. Thanx, freak and burnalot! Im gonna rock these strains. So i got these in paper towels right now. Started 5 of each strain. These will be goin into freak's soiless mix. Fed gh 3 part and a few additives. I will be updating this grow weekly. Lets start off wit some pics.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Cabin fever seed breeders testers! Master og, tripple deez and chemmando! Thanx again, freak and burnalot!

Cfsb testers
Master og
Tripple deez
Chemmando
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Rival, i cant keep up, u got like 8 grow journals! ive heard of "one man bands", but ur like one man synphony. everything looks great and u rockin some sik genetics, keep doin what u do man.

Confu...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Im definitely excited about these beans. I been drooling over freak's pics of that master og. This will be very interesting 2 say the least. Y'all come back soon. These will be huge in no time at all.

A

Antonio111

Hey

Hey Rival, I have healthy jealousy of watching these cooking, good luck.

RABB1T

RABB1T

Thank you for doing these in a run 79, Freak and Burn have had great things to say about ya. Good luck in your gardens!

dlovejah

dlovejah

I dont think Ive ever seen so many starts before!.. Rivals all over the hood.. Another Great one.. Thanks for sharin it bro,House of Dank you have going, really nice grows.:harvest:

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

You got your hands full but I'm excited to see what these guys are working with good luck man.Your in for a stanky summer

marski420

marski420

Damn I wish I had a pack of master / OG The genetics are there!!

Hope they turn out pure fire for you Rival

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx every1 for coming by the cabin. I hope things work out in my favor. I def wanna thank y'all for giving me inspiration and encouragement. I am trying a lot of new things with each grow. I wanna see what works for me best. These r gonna be rocking! Thanx again to the CFSB family.

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

logged in to this one, bro! Won't be able to get to my testers for about a month, so I am sure glad you are leading this band!!!! Keep on growing bro!!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Thanks for the love rival!!! There should def be some keepers in the mix for sure!!

CFSB
Burn

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hello every1. Thanx for all the love! Its been a ruff 2 weeks. My uncle passed away after 30 years of living with HIV and AIDS. He was enjoying his last 6 months of life with the help of medical cannabis. He had been getting better after goin thru chemotherapy but from his prescribed medication he had a blood clot suddenly take his life. He's not suffering anymore. He is now with my grandmother, uncle and cousin who passed b4 him! He was and will always be an inspiration me. I am dedicating this grow 2 him! Rest in peace, Darrell Kent Bardwell.

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
Sorry to hear about your loss Rival, glad to see the dedication grow, good job.
Peace & Prayers
Freak - CFSB :harvest:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I will be donating a lot of the meds to local AIDS patients. I hope these plants help people in need. I don't want any1 to pass away in pain. This plant is truly a miracle to a lot of patients around the world. I appreciate all the love and support from the farmers on this site. This is my way of helping my fellow patients in need. Thanx again, CFSB for making this grow possible.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Sweet Rival best of luck with the grow I know u gonna kill the gear be ez brotha!

2DogWalker

Rival

That's awesome stuff bro. Way to be, I'm sure they will all be very appreciative. Nothing better than helping out ppl in need. Sorry to hear about your loss man, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Be well
2dogwalker

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for stopping in guys. It's been a busy week. I will have these in soil 2day. I decided to put them in Roots707. Why fix it, if is not broke! I like running this soil with Flora Nova. If the hydro store is open. I might put some into Sunshine Advanced #4. Gotta experiment a lil bit. Lol. I will post pics ASAP.

Top Bottom