Burning Man Meetup anyone?

• Thread starter stickyicky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stickyicky

stickyicky

We're rolling out to Burning Man next week. Anyone else going? and interested in a Farmer meetup? I'm gonna be in an air conditioned motor home holding some major smokeouts.

I know it's late into the gig, but let me know if anyone would like to hook up.

O

Oregonic

We're rolling out to Burning Man next week. Anyone else going? and interested in a Farmer meetup? I'm gonna be in an air conditioned motor home holding some major smokeouts.

I know it's late into the gig, but let me know if anyone would like to hook up.

Not this year, but if you see a crazy ass triceratops art car rollin around tell stop in and chill, way cool folks! A farmer meet up at the burn would be sick, good idea!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Man, that would be baddd assss to have a Farmer's meetup. I went 5 years ago and it was life changing.. La Playa La Playa, oh how do I miss thee. :D

Z

zagsthebutch

ahh shit that sounds awesome never been was planning on going next year for sure have a good time

stickyicky

stickyicky

Man, that would be baddd assss to have a Farmer's meetup. I went 5 years ago and it was life changing.. La Playa La Playa, oh how do I miss thee. :D

Motor home leaves Sac on 9-1-10. PM me if you need a ride out. I'm all alone. Till I get to La Playa that is. Then 40,000 of my closest friends will meet.

Burn on!

stickyicky

stickyicky

Tickets are $300 if bought by tomorrow. $360 at the door.

stickyicky

stickyicky

Need Ride to Burning Man?

Motor home leaves Central Cal on 9-1-10. PM me if you need a ride out. I'm all alone for the ride. Till I get to La Playa that is. Then 40,000 of my closest friends will meet.

Burn on!

Girlz don't have to pay for diesel!!!

Top Bottom