BurnzYz new Purple Chocolate 🍫 grow

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

I wouldn't use rain water. Full of bacteria and spores plus not much different than distilled or RO. Very little salinity and that will leach ions.
Plants seem to b loving the bacteria 😃.ive always thought about that using rain water on plants.i certainly dont drink it..

Terpz719

Terpz719

Not as far as I know. I have seen ppl add kcl to ph 4 or 7 test solution and use that. The reason for doing this is to prevent the leeching of ions from the probe. If you store it in less saline solution thats exactly what can happen and why they all say do not store in distilled water.
Thanks Aqua!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Day 12. One of my favorite times in the whole growing process. Stretch. It amazes me how in 3 weeks, or less, they grow with such vigor. In veg, they grow. First three weeks of flower, you see the true vigor and character of the plant. Amazing. Temps and humidity have been on point.

Rooke

Rooke

Day 12. One of my favorite times in the whole growing process. Stretch. It amazes me how in 3 weeks, or less, they grow with such vigor. In veg, they grow. First three weeks of flower, you see the true vigor and character of the plant. Amazing. Temps and humidity have been on point.
sure love your far right plant great structure wow !!!

Madmax

Madmax

What are your temps and humidity bro.light on off etc..very keen to know as they are loving what your doing..im not far behind you on day 4 flower.sometime my extraction fan goes for awhile and humidity drops to 42 % gets up to 58% before fan comes on.lights on.lights off i can keep hum more stable..

Cheers max

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Looking amazing bro. So healthy

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
What are your temps and humidity bro.light on off etc..very keen to know as they are loving what your doing..im not far behind you on day 4 flower.sometime my extraction fan goes for awhile and humidity drops to 42 % gets up to 58% before fan comes on.lights on.lights off i can keep hum more stable..

Cheers max
I only run my dehumidifier when the lights are off. So my temps lights off range from 70-73, 45%-55% and lights on I turn the dehumidifier off and turn the heater on, 80-85, 60%-70% humidity right now. That’ll lower later in flower. I don’t sweat the small stuff and I let the plants grow themselves.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Day 15. Floraflex for the fuxking win. Easy. Very little runoff. Once I hit week 6 I’ll start hitting them with the full tilt. Stretch has slowed, but they’re inching their way to the 2nd trellis. The og is up and through and branching like crazy.

Madmax

Madmax

I only run my dehumidifier when the lights are off. So my temps lights off range from 70-73, 45%-55% and lights on I turn the dehumidifier off and turn the heater on, 80-85, 60%-70% humidity right now. That’ll lower later in flower. I don’t sweat the small stuff and I let the plants grow themselves.
Thanks mate .ive been worried bout having rh that high but they absolutley loved it in veg.i might raise mine back up a little..cheers bro..

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Thanks mate .ive been worried bout having rh that high but they absolutley loved it in veg.i might raise mine back up a little..cheers bro..
Airflow is key. As long as your airflow is optimal, there should be no issues. A couple grows ago I struggled with humidity in the 70% range late in flower. I combatted it by trying to raise the temps. I had three fans in the tent. No bud rot or mold. Also no hermies from stress. Silica is your friend.
looking vibrant bud, watched! 👌👌👌
Thank you. The best has yet to come.

Top Bottom