bushmaster anyone?

• Thread starter MotaLeon22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

foolsgold

hell ya. maybe i'll pop a couple of those chuck D seeds and see how it works.

F

foolsgold

popped those chuck d seeds and they're coming along nicely. i'm seriously pumped to see what effect the bushmaster has.

S

skoobie dew

I don't think it actually increases weight. It makes the plant more compact, allowing the grower to pack more into a smaller space. For outdoor plants with plenty of space it would be useless. For example if you are growing 6 medical plants in your backyard, it would be useless. On the other hand if you've let your plants veg too long indoors, it's a total winner.

B

bowlpacks

so bushmaster effects trich production, but not potency? i've heard that it allows trich production to keep up with bud production. i've only used it so much, so my knowledge of how it works is only so-so.
I stopped using bushmaster because it DRASTICALLY reduced trich production for me. It was enough for my patients (who definitely know nothing about cannabis cultivation) to ask questions. I wouldn't recommend it. In fact, I've got half a bottle if anyone wants it... :shake:

F

foolsgold

wow. maybe i'll do a side by side and see how it goes. i just popped some bubba x deep chunk and i'll do one with bushmaster and one without. thing is those bk x dc are short stocky plants to begin with, so maybe it's not the best grow to test on. i ended up giving my chuck d sprouts to buddy who just had all five of his plants go male. thats some pretty shitty luck, so i felt sorry for him and gave him a couple little babies. they'll end up being male watch.lol.

S

skoobie dew

I stopped using bushmaster because it DRASTICALLY reduced trich production for me. It was enough for my patients (who definitely know nothing about cannabis cultivation) to ask questions. I wouldn't recommend it. In fact, I've got half a bottle if anyone wants it... :shake:

Yeah that happens sometimes. Not so drastic on all strains.

F

foolsgold

did it seem more drastic on sativa's, becuase i seem to remember the sativas i've used it on didn't seem to like being held back, but the buds were super dense. like you said tho the trich level did seem low.

H

HIGHLIFE420

when to start to use and when to stop using it 1st week in flower just wondering

F

foolsgold

i like to do two doses about two weeks before flowering. i like to do 2ml per gal then when they need water again i give them a plain watering. then the next time they need some water i give them 1 more dose at same rate. this way your not shocking the plant to much and it still does the job just fine. summed up i like to water with plain water in between applications. every strain reacts differently. i've had some stop after only 1 dose and others didn't even seem to be effected at all even after a 3rd dose. personally i like it becuase it allows me to grow a nice variety in my tiny little 250w closet. i can grow a nice short fatty indica right next a lanky sativa. you can play with dosage and even slow verticle growth without completly halting it. which is great when your trying to get an even canopy. i don't use it on all my plants just the ones that need some height control or typycally have wispy airy buds. it makes some nice rockhard buds if used proper.

F

foolsgold

Bushmaster full instructions-

The explanation on the side of the bottle is a joke.

the more i look at that link i'd say that those applications rates they recomend are way way to high. if you give you plants anywhere near even the lowest dose they suggest it will stress them to the brink of death. do not ever apply more than 4ml per gallon at a time. this is from my own experience, and like the link says this product lends itself very well to tayloring your dosages perfectly for whatever strains you want. a very flexable product that can be used in hundreded of different ways. very cool stuff.

S

sofakingg

Bushmaster results

Have used B M twice, bothtimes on sativa dom hybrids. pre-watered 1/2 gal. each 5gal. smartpot 1st. 30 min.later used 5 mil per gal. Soaked em good. 1 1/2 to 2 gal per pot. 1st time was on lizzie mcduffie, great white shark x gods gift cross. 60/40 sat.dom. Minimal stretch, maybe 8 ". Lots of bud sites all over ! Used T-5's as side lights. Excellent results ! 2nd time,current grow in 5thweek flower. 2 Blue Dreams, 2 XJ-13's. Did same B M deal.. These ladies stretched 12" . Glad i B M'ed them ! Again mucho bud sites all over ! This time i hit em w/ gravity 2 times. Went just under rec. dose. 3 days now, i bent all the taller colas over about 10 days ago, now they have these big knuckles on em ! And are reachin for the light like crazy ! This morn noticed some milky tri's, and these ladies are supposedto be 10 12 week finishers ! The B M will make em finish faster, for sure ! Hope this helps

S

sofakingg

B M in S S

I use a supersoil of sorts. My own, i doubt if its as good as subs. Iuse very little nutes,w/great results, so bushmaster works w/lets say, amended soil.

BiGGinZ

BiGGinZ

I have used it for a year or so, def. the yeilds boosted, but I didn't like how it made the structure of the buds. I am happier letting nature do it now.

R

red_eye

What did it do to the structure of the buds Bigginz? Also what kind of dosages were you giving the ladies?

Thanks for the info!

-Red

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Growing OG in a SOG. Want to grow single-cola.

From clone, I hardened & flipped 3 days ago. Most are about 8". I like to limit them to 18". How would you advise I use Bush Master? Try to slow stretch now, or wait till they hit 18" & try to stop them there?

vector

vector

Im definitely not a fan of any product that has Paclobutrazol, PBZ in it. It totally changed the beautiful structure of my OG Kush. My calyx to leaf ratio went from ultra high to low. This product gets 2 big thumbs down.

The Joker

The Joker

Boy, talk about beating a dead horse. Bushmaster does not have any Paclobutrazol, PBZ
in it. Every Bushmaster thread has someone bringing that up.

That being said... 2-3 ml. per gallon for 3 days is all you need.

It did the job, but I found it destroyed the smell and dankness of the weed. I've been growing a pre2k DJ short blueberry for a few years that pretty much blows away everything else. ( Stone, smell, flavor, yield). It usually stretches 3 x but got it under control for a soil grow.

The end result had none of the usual smell and the taste was diminished. it was much less sticky than usual as well. I will not be using it again.

W

woody420

im into the first day of flower with blue dreams. im looking at hitting them with bush master. i just fliped them last night. I was going to hit them with bush master tomorrow morning is that to soon should i wait atill week one of flower is over to hit them with bush master? i was going to use 3ml per gallon wait six hours and flush them. thanks for the hand

Top Bottom