Bushmaster or phosphoload?

• Thread starter budkatz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

budkatz

Has anyone actually used these products, and what were the results? Did they work as expected? Did they affect final quality? I've seen some threads on other sites, but I'm curious what this community thinks.

Thanks for your replies.

S

S. Plisskin

I won't run a strain I don't know if I don't have bushmaster around. On more than one occasion it has saved my ass. Before I went vertical I used to veg too long. Then I would have to use bushmaster for a few days to suspend veg growth for two weeks. It just freezes them. And then they start up again. If height can be an issue for you bushmaster is a lifesaver. My quality seemed to be the same with or wthout it.

Venom818

Venom818

I was wondering the samething any farmers use these products and what did u guys or gals think about it

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Two different products for two different things.

IMO but the cheapest way to do Bushmaster is just use Sea Kelp from AN or BC Technaflora, way cheaper..if memory serves, that is all Bushmaster is. Sea Kepl is great fro flower transition and choking down verticle growth..

Aurora makes the same thing also in their Roots Organics lineup

Phosoload is a badass bloom booster which I believe is a rename of another product they quit inporting due to some disclosure rules and some of the ingredients they changed it all up and re released it..

Tex

sky high

sky high

I've never used phosphoload.

I have used bushmaster a few times. My experience is that it's very unpredictable in hydro...but in soil it can be useful in SMALL amounts. What the instructions say for per gallon dosages is serious OVERKILL, IMO....and it will set your plants reeling and dropping fan leaves like crazy before they kick back in if you do what they say to do.

My experience has shown that 1-2 mls per gallon >>>tops<<< in soil in back-to-back applications at transition to 12/12 will make the buds very hard and will slow vert growth in most (indica) strains without the leaf damage/weirdness that higher dosages willl reveal.

less is more with dis one, fer sure.

s h

Z

zoeronerer

Two different products for two different things.

IMO but the cheapest way to do Bushmaster is just use Sea Kelp from AN or BC Technaflora, way cheaper..if memory serves, that is all Bushmaster is. Sea Kepl is great fro flower transition and choking down verticle growth..

Aurora makes the same thing also in their Roots Organics lineup

Phosoload is a badass bloom booster which I believe is a rename of another product they quit inporting due to some disclosure rules and some of the ingredients they changed it all up and re released it..

Tex
it was called sensa spray before i think tex.......and dont get this shit on your hands or skin people it WILL cause mutant cells which in turn can cause cancer......its got steroids in it i believe........yeah it cranks if u know how to use it......be careful with it on og i always use it half strength on og and a little earlier than the bottle says......like second week of flower.........buy a gallon of it its supposed to get pulled soon not listed properly says my wholesaler.....

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I use sea kelp all through flower as well as potassium and phospho boosters and don't have problems

Tex

R

ReelBusy1

I use sea kelp all through flower as well as potassium and phospho boosters and don't have problems

Tex

we really need to put together a buyers guide for all the products needed for do-it-yourself nutes for veg and flower.

R

ReelBusy1

we really need to put together a buyers guide for all the products needed for do-it-yourself nutes for veg and flower.

In general you are going to search for products like liquid fish, liquid kelp and dry kelp meal:

Ocean Fish - a fancier name for 'fish meal' usually 10-4-0 and at a local farm store the price for organic fish meal is $37.00 for 50 lbs. This would be enough for 3 or 4 years.

Seaplant Extract - available online at Keep It Simple Compost Tea Brewers for $13.99 per lb. The rate of usage is 1.5 tsp. per gallon. A lb. should last you a year or more.

Yucca Extract - used for it's saponin content in agriculture. It's also used as a surfactant in foliar sprays and as a soil drench. You want the human grade product without preservatives. A quart is $22.50 from a good source. Gallons run $70.00. The rate of usage is 1/4 - 1/2 tsp. per liter - it goes a long way. This specific product contains 10-12% saponin.

Bentonite - a volcanic clay mined in Montana and other Mountain States. Cheap. Cheap. Cheap.

Cane Molasses - blackstrap molasses. Easily available at grocery stores. Grandma's is one brand that comes to mind. Make sure that the label reads 'unsulphured'.

Organic kelp meal. It's $12.99 for 4 lbs.

Soft Rock Phosphate. small pack from Dr. Dirt $6.49 for 3 lbs.

Where to buy?

Venom818

Venom818

Thanx guys.
texas kid-I use sea kelp all through flower as well as potassium and phospho boosters and don't have problems.

I know this will add wight but do u think this will this make my transition to flowering faster and stop growth.THANK YOU

Z

zoeronerer

....i know that ? was to tex but im just jumpin in for fun......:icon_spin:

...........in my exp thats what it totally does the earlier flower push and the lateral branching and reduced vertical growth. seems like instead of really stretch they just pack it on. forces em rite into it....then to a pk 13/14 at week 4 or 5 and then m.o.a.b at the end or shooting powder and sometimes gravity. depends on strain. but thats how i push em like a race car. with these products was doing this on the og i have and the sativa'ish pure kush pheno................ nearly doubled my yeild. quality was better than without. if i timed it all correct. .

...dutch masters foliar sprays as well really seemed to boost yeild with the phos load....in veg and until 3rd week of flower......i use folitech veg and bloom and the max fx veg and bloom sprays......they just bump like nuts especially kush and og of any sort..........crazy happy with the results in all setups.........i do not use their liquid light product...

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I use their Trinity, Extreame Serine, and Ancient Amber, well all of it is pretty badass stuff, all organic with about all the natural boosters you could possibly have..they don't have all the "derived from" information on their website but on the bottles it does and it is all good stuff.

Blackstrap molasses works great as well with a dash of Sea Kelp..

Tex

J

Jalisco Kid

Molasses get be bought at a feed store for $23/5 gal pail. JK

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I know bushmaster literally puts a hault on vertical growth and makes them gals bush out.. Some people use it as a bud booster. But I have seen it used only to stop vertical growth.
:passingjoint:

GTD

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Never used bushmaster or gravity but the SnowStromUltra does what is advertised. Used it the last 2 grows and it has noticeably upped resin production. Not sure what all is in it. All it says on the bottle is that it's a K supplement. So, wouldn't something like EJ Meta K have a similar effect?? It's half the price. Sorry, not trying to change subject. Just thought I'd share. :icon_spin: Got a sample of Bushmaster from the growshop last time I was in. I'm gonna test it out on a LemonLarry clone cuz she stretches like a mofo.

Z

zoeronerer

m.o.a.b (1-52-34) plus b1,,,, is mother of all blooms its a cheap alternative for shooting powder made by mad farmer out of san diego..shooting powder is from house and garden van de swann....they extend flowering time one initiates flowering (phos load) then the pk kicks in and allows them to really bulk up mid flower . next the moab or shooting pow puts another layer of white hairs on and pushes the yeild.......sometimes i throw the gravity in to rock them up at the end.....if u use gravity u have to raise your lights and i generally cut back the ppm's when using the moab shooting powder or gravity lets say by 50% or more...............might sound confuse n......but maybe i will just post my additive schedule on here so people can tell me i use too many products lol..............

.have a good day...

and tex im gonna try yer scheme on my tester tray got some free roots organics from my shop sounds gooooood.........

Top Bottom