But While I Wait.....

• Thread starter Tearsofshiva
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tearsofshiva

Alright so I got about 3/4" radicle beneath the surface of the cubes... The one with the toothpick is Bianca and without is White queen

T

Tearsofshiva

And boom they're photosynthesizinnn... Lol

Bianca has the toothpick and white queen doesn't.... The ak-47 xtr didn't make it

Leew421

Leew421

I have run the white queen before. Came out good I think. Doesn't stretch a whole lot

T

Tearsofshiva

Stacked two of the minis because roots were coming out the bottom, but luckily they made it til the Hugo's came in and now I got them atop those

T

Tearsofshiva

Update: the first 2 pics are of the Bianca and the 3rd and 4th are the white queen....

They're two weeks old tomorrow and I can see a little yellowing on the tips of the first set of leaves on both plants, so I fed them some Dynagrow foliage pro at 1/2 strength. I also put a tsp of mykos under each cube before I fed them.

T

Tearsofshiva

Also not sure if you can tell but for some reason the first set of leaves on the white queen is curling downward at the tips... Too much water?? I'll make sure I go at least four days before next water

T

Tearsofshiva

First pic: Bianca
Second : White queen
Third: Right white queen, left Bianca (toothpick)

T

Tearsofshiva

Week 3 update...
Topped them two days ago and they're showing signs of new growth. Looked a little light colored and the water level in their clay was pretty low, so I fed them dynagrow at 1/2 strength and also mixed 1 tsp of mykos powder into the water.
Hoping they'll really take off now....

Was thinking I might install some hooks in the grow box and train them around the sides and flower em for personal!

T

Tearsofshiva

It rained so I had a day off to get some construction done on my indoor room. Hoping to have that up and running perpetual within the next month or two...

T

Tearsofshiva

Update:
They seem to be drinking at a much faster rate now: the water level drops noticeably each day. So I wTered and fed them dynagrow at half strength last night.

T

Tearsofshiva

Nice looking grow tho. Hopefully u get a keeper
Yeah they slowed down a ton the past week I'm hoping they'll spurt again... And then I'll top them maybe take some clones off them in a few weeks.... I wanna keep topping these two and put them outside in June to flower

T

Tearsofshiva

Update:
The white queen looks a little behind the Bianca, so I trimmed the cotelydons and first true leaves off to see if that would direct energy upwards and catch her up... The first pic is before second is after... In a couple days I should be able to gauge the results...

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

U don't want to be removing so much on a young plant you are slowing growth more than speeding it up

T

Tearsofshiva

U don't want to be removing so much on a young plant you are slowing growth more than speeding it up
I felt like those leaves were getting much light cuz they're shaded by the topped canopy... But defintely slowing down no doubt

Top Bottom