But While I Wait.....

• Thread starter Tearsofshiva
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juiceyjay

juiceyjay

I felt like those leaves were getting much light cuz they're shaded by the topped canopy... But defintely slowing down no doubt
Just relax a little bro, sit back and let the babies do there thang. They will show signs when they need something. I would say leave them alone for a few weeks and just let them grow. Feed/water and just watch them, no more choppy choppy Edward scissor hands ;)

T

Tearsofshiva

Just relax a little bro, sit back and let the babies do there thang. They will show signs when they need something. I would say leave them alone for a few weeks and just let them grow. Feed/water and just watch them, no more choppy choppy Edward scissor hands ;)
Hahaha I literally laughed out loud. Seriously I'm dying to get growing again I've been inactive since September!! All I wanna do is choppy choppy lmao

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Hahaha I literally laughed out loud. Seriously I'm dying to get growing again I've been inactive since September!! All I wanna do is choppy choppy lmao
Lol I know how you feel, I had about a 6month break between my last outdoor and now. Always exciting

T

Tearsofshiva

Update: Bianca is looking a little more sativa, and white queen really round indicate fingers...

Also I've never grown hydro before and now that some of the roots are down into the clay pebbles I should prob keep the water level always covering most of the roots??

T

Tearsofshiva

They're one month old today... A testament to how weak that Home Depot light I got going is lol

T

Tearsofshiva

Update:
First pic is Bianca and second is white queen....

I was thinking since these are experiment plants anyways I might try to mainline one of these and use the top as a clone. Never done it before But judging from some journals I've seen it looks like it can be siUper efficient and I'd love to know how. I'm just tryna have some more fun lol...

But if anyone who knows anything about mainlining lemme know if you think it's too late, otherwise you'll see pics soon!

T

Tearsofshiva

Update:

Decided to wait til I clone the two mothers to start trying to mainline....

I used the cut-offs from putting orca film in my room around the perimeter of my grow box and I noticed a big jump in the growth rate of all the new tops.
Bianca has four secondary tops with 3 or 4 fan leaves each, and white queen has two, that are looking about ready for me to clone. I've never successfully rooted a clone in my whole life so any tips would be sweet lol.

T

Tearsofshiva

5/15/17

Took 4 clones off of Bianca mother today, gonna let the other tops grow out a bit on the white queen before I take cuttings from her. Dipped them in clonex and put them in mini blocks.

T

Tearsofshiva

5/17/17

Clones look okay I've been misting and keeping the dome over them gonna take it off for a couple hours, we'll see if they make it.

I took the bottom two fan leaves off Bianca and super cropped here below the first node with leaves, she was getting too tall for my box. My plan is to take as many clones as I can off her anyways....

I got real frisky with the white queen and took all the fan leaves except the newest two. I left all the new growth tip and they have a bunch of small fans which I'm hoping will all start filling out, then I'll take clones off this one too.

Just experimentinnnn lol

T

Tearsofshiva

5/19/17

I've decided to train them both around the perimeter of the box counterclockwise. I trimmed most of the fan leaves left a couple to keep them going, but mostly just growth tips now and I tied them down with pipe cleaners to keep them low and spread them around the box evenly.

T

Tearsofshiva

6/3/17
Been topping and defoliating, as well as some lst to continue to fill the box... Going pretty well almost ready to flower

Top Bottom