Buy local, pay cash. BGH bankrupt, fed courts have your name.

• Thread starter Cort
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
clockworx

clockworx

Problem is, can't imagine taking a device like that to a....well think about it.

@kolah, why are the pens you got better???
Well that's the only way to be 100% sure of the money your dealing with...pens don't work unless someone is dealing with kids trying to pass off some "copy" money....if someone dealing with the big boys and they might be using fake cash to buy large amounts of bud, chances are their real hustle is making fake cash and they are just using drugs as a way to cash it in, they would be buying the shit from everyone and flipping the bud wholesale at cutthroat rates....happens in n.y with coco daily...they take advantage of the nature of the deal, most normal people just wanna get the cash and get out safe...personally,,I know neither of us sell but if I did, I would have one of those automatic detectors with me , if the person cares that I'm gonna run the cash through it then they are trying to get you,,,anyone else would say "o man, that's a great thing to have" let you run it and leave...there is a saying out here..."if someone is giving you a hard time during a deal, its because your giving them a hard time robbing you"

Last edited:
A

AlterEgo860

This is vague and useless advice at best. I have worked for many a law firm, and none of what you say here is actionable, except don't make counterfeit money. Like the poster said, often you don't know you're even getting fake bills.

im sorry but im talkng a few hundred bucks.. with some idiots passing fake paper bills.

not talking about the mafias. and big shots making bills to then buy bulk loads.. to clean there fake money into real bills..

I saw this happen a few weeks ago.. I was in a gas station a dude walked in .. said 20 on pump so so . and went to walk away ,, the lady let him walk away and called the cops.. when the dude came back in kuz the pump wasn't working.. she lied and said try again... and as he went to try again.. had cops pull up.. and I was leaving as they were talking to him and the lady.. but the next day.. I asked her.. and she said he got arrested with 2 fake 20s on him. .... ive also seen people say I cannot accept this..and let them walk right out..

so I guess it depends on the person..

if I knew someone trying to cash in lots of fake cash for drugs.. I wouldn't be on the internet.. id be out buying drugs with fake money.. and not WEED... either DOPE . Pills or Coke..

Last edited:
Cort

Cort

Had someone use a pen and not accept the bill once. Looked closer and found a simi rare miscut bill from the 60s that just had what little value it had taken from it by the pen mark. :meh:

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

worried about your hydro store, be very worried, but the biggest threat to you is your girlfriend, wife or old lady. 95% of reported grows come from pissed off ladies who want to destroy you because you pissed them off.

Now hydro shops, we have about 6 in the area, this is how they break down.

1; the owner funds criminal grow ops, recently under investagation
2; busted for distribution of coke
3; busted 3 times for illegal grow ops.
4; Owner under 5 conspiracy charges Coke
5; Owner and brother running grow ops, brother busted 3 times
6; Owner busted selling pot from store
7; closed, two gorgeous ladies that worked to get your address than they told their boyfriends who came and ripped you off. They got busted and not in business now.

be careful out there

john martin

john martin

Or the cops lied and used this as an excuse to bust an op. they had no proof of :-|

The other day a hundred light operation went down in my city. It was a total fluke. Someone was running from the cops and tried to break in to what he thought was an abandoned warehouse. He had pried the door open enough where the cops thought he had gone in, so they went in as well. Boy they must have been surprised when they stumbled upon a 100k operation and not the guy they were chasing.

I do my best to not live in paranoia. To me it is a product of fear. I keep my plant counts in check and do my thing. I order off the internet. I go to the hydro store. I don't always pay cash.

One thing I do not do.....is invite people to my place unless I would take a bullet for that person....and vice versa. Otherwise I mind my business and do my thing.

Top Bottom