Cabin Fever Breeders off to the races!!

• Thread starter burnalot420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
As always, thanks for the very kind words my friend! I do remember all of my buddies and their grows since I joined the Farm... Seen quite a few disappear, most go into lurker mode, and some return. Those that return and have put aside the feelings caused by trolls, immature rants, etc... I commend. This truly can be, and is a great community wherein we can all learn from and help each other while enjoying loads of eye candy. Most of us here are medical marijuana users with varying degrees of symptoms for use and while I'm using for obvious signs of insomnia, I'm grateful that this plant can help not only myself, but friends like you with more serious conditions. Keep your head up and stay positive... And of course, I would be honored to test your genetics in the future... :cool

P.S. The mulit-quote feature is easy to use... Simply click the quote button next to the reply button on each post you wish to multi-quote, and then on the last post click the quote button...

Thanks shady.haha yea i was in lurker mode for awhile,i would just watch a few journals and what not..too lazy too post,and then the drama,well you know..but this is really the only place i have ever really took a liking too..i'm back for good,lol no lurker mode either!!

I am here along for the ride. Good luck with those crosses. I am a huge fan of growing and smoking green crack(pictures in other thread). I would love to see some of the green crack x (tahoe og x magic merlin), sounds unbelievable. What prevalent traits do you see along the green crack lineage? Anyhow, thanks for all the hard work! Be safe.

The gc x (tahoe x merlin) was made by a friend. All girls found so far produced a highly resinous, fast finishing, and all had some sort of a very sweet smell..varying obviously in all somewhat..the lady that i am working with is my favorite smoke atm...it smells of sour skittles and produces the prettiest colas that are more white than green and dense as all hell..fast finisher as well..i took her at 8wks, but just as with the green crack,she could have been taken sooner..

phenotyper

phenotyper

Thanks for the description. Have any pictures? Do you find that the potency of the cross makes the GC high last longer? How does it modify the cerebral effects of GC? I love GC, but find the high to be a bit ephemeral sometimes. Meaning, the euphoria lasts about an hour but the cerebral intense thoughts can continue longer. Looking to squeeze more of the mind numbing high out of these genetics. It goes without saying that I'd love to be first in line to test something out if and when that happens.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Thanks for the description. Have any pictures? Do you find that the potency of the cross makes the GC high last longer? How does it modify the cerebral effects of GC? I love GC, but find the high to be a bit ephemeral sometimes. Meaning, the euphoria lasts about an hour but the cerebral intense thoughts can continue longer. Looking to squeeze more of the mind numbing high out of these genetics. It goes without saying that I'd love to be first in line to test something out if and when that happens.

without a doubt this cross adds some killer potency to the gc..the finishing time is still there,and the head is nothing but improved,so i hear you on the mind numbing...when its time to test em, there will be plenty to go out:rollj:

phenotyper

phenotyper

Thanks a ton, I cannot wait to see what you come up with. Keep on keeping on.

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

I'm locked and loaded, very interesting thread. hopefully I can garner some tips, getting ready to start my own breeding with some very, very interesting plants

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
I'm locked and loaded, very interesting thread. hopefully I can garner some tips, getting ready to start my own breeding with some very, very interesting plants

well bro for a guy who is just starting with breeding..i would say first obviously start with quality genetics..having the biggest selection that is possible for you is also key to good breeding..like in other words..a real breeding program doesn't consist of a male and a female selected from 1o seeds..i mean yes you can get sick results without going thru hundreds of plants..but the more the better,select from as many as possible!

haha and labeling is something your going to want to be anal about..anythin less and you could easily ruin the entire program:worried

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
Howdy Y'all

Well, Hello Farmers, Freak here checkin' in, got lotsa stuff on the tables and in the stables, Glad to see Sir Burnalot fixin' us up a space here....Thanks to everyone for stoppin' by and sayin' hello....That includes you, Mota.....lol
As Burn has mentioned, we have got alot going on right now, I'm running my own tests for 4 or 5 new strains that we'd like to release this spring, germ rates were perfect and female ratios quite high (out of 50 seeds popped I ended up with 34 females - not bad).
Got most of them in flower at about 3.5 weeks in, The "Blue Geez" is looking very promising, It's a new cross of the very potent & high yielding Blue Cheese and an awesome Chemdog D/OG....sure to be some true medical fire.
I'm also excited about this "Master/OG", same Chemdog D/OG as above, but crossed to my great yielding & sweet smelling Master Kush cut I've kept for the last 3 years.
The others will be kept under wraps 'til I see what they really do in flower....I will be posting pix here shortly.
Thanks again....
Peace
Freak :harvest: Cabin Fever Seed Breeders

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
And there he is!!!! The gangs all here haha..we will have our own help desk up here soon as i have spoken with the man himself, and there should be a Cabin Fever section up on the farm soon enough!!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Hi guys that green crack cross sounds amazing I deff want a pack can't Waite to see some of the crosses you guys bring to the table any way stay frosty peace

A

AliasAO

Good Look on the new breeding company adventure Burn & Freak. They sound like some great crosses to start out with and I cant wait to get my hand on a few of those beans.

If you guys are looking for testers Id love to jump on that boat.:passingjoint:

My current XJ ladies finish in a few weeks, then Ill have a full open tent just waiting for some fresh new faces.:banana:

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
right on fellas thanks again for the love!! There will e more than enough testers to go out for those who would like to do some testing. I look forward to seeing the grow logs!!:rollj:

A

AliasAO

right on fellas thanks again for the love!! There will e more than enough testers to go out for those who would like to do some testing. I look forward to seeing the grow logs!!:rollj:

I just got back from picking up a few small upgrades for the Lab and I get to see this good news :rollj: Day Cant get much better.

Jus PM'd you Burn. Get at me.

--AO

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I got cabin fever! Put me down for them testers bro! I'm down 2 give them a go round. Full grow log and smoke report for u guys. No prob! Keep up the hard work, burnalot!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
I got cabin fever! Put me down for them testers bro! I'm down 2 give them a go round. Full grow log and smoke report for u guys. No prob! Keep up the hard work, burnalot!

Hahah there will be more than enough..we got you rival...but remember its a 2 person show..don't forget about good ole Mr. Freak after all, though it was a joint idea as friends,he was the one to make the first move and get the fever started!! :party0042:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
For sure bro! Freak hit me up on another forum. Hope 2 work with u guys. I'm tryn 2 do things around my hood. I hope u guys the best. I need something for this fever tho! Lol. Pm me ya'll.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
For sure bro! Freak hit me up on another forum. Hope 2 work with u guys. I'm tryn 2 do things around my hood. I hope u guys the best. I need something for this fever tho! Lol. Pm me ya'll.

Yea we're some busy little working bees lately.haha we'll hit you up for sure..same name on other forum??

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Yup! Rival79! The one and only. I got some new shit poppin. I will be post up grow logs on several projects soon. Keep me in the loop. See u guys in the threads.

RABB1T

RABB1T

Hola Burn! Good to see things kicking off here in a great way.

Being the newest partner to CFSB I know I've gotta earn my keep, looking forward to working with you and Freak a lot more often.

These Blue Geez I'm running are killer...although the f2's I made will not be used due to a sh*tty herm (from another company) that decided to drop nut dust all over the place :worried.

Burn on another note, those East Coast Kush you sent to me are outstanding! The mom I have now will shoot foliage so dark they are nearly black with super low odor neon green/blue knockout nugs...with a healthy helping of pink running throughout. I never got a rundown on what genetics make the ECK so special but she's a winner. Thank you!

Back to CFSB biz, gearing up again to continue with the Blue Geez work, these are incredible plants that range from pepperspray to OFF insect repellent.

2 24 11 BGmale 4entry
4 3 11 BG2 Day57 2resize
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
hola burn! Good to see things kicking off here in a great way.

Being the newest partner to cfsb i know i've gotta earn my keep, looking forward to working with you and freak a lot more often.

These blue geez i'm running are killer...although the f2's i made will not be used due to a sh*tty herm (from another company) that decided to drop nut dust all over the place :worried.

Burn on another note, those east coast kush you sent to me are outstanding! The mom i have now will shoot foliage so dark they are nearly black with super low odor neon green/blue knockout nugs...with a healthy helping of pink running throughout. I never got a rundown on what genetics make the eck so special but she's a winner. Thank you!

Back to cfsb biz, gearing up again to continue with the blue geez work, these are incredible plants that range from pepperspray to off insect repellent.
good 2 see ya here rabbit! Them blue geez r lookin nice bro. Keep up the good work. Looks like cabin fever is killin it wit their x's!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Damn Burn you have been busy. Not sure how I missed this thread, but I'm here now! Let the pollen hit the whore,Let the pollen hit the whore,Let the pollen hit the whore...
Best of luck with your venture! Hope to check out some of that gear!

Cheers,
Crom

Latest posts

Top Bottom