Cabin Fever Breeders off to the races!!

• Thread starter burnalot420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AliasAO

Hola Burn! Good to see things kicking off here in a great way.

Being the newest partner to CFSB I know I've gotta earn my keep, looking forward to working with you and Freak a lot more often.

These Blue Geez I'm running are killer...although the f2's I made will not be used due to a sh*tty herm (from another company) that decided to drop nut dust all over the place :worried.

Burn on another note, those East Coast Kush you sent to me are outstanding! The mom I have now will shoot foliage so dark they are nearly black with super low odor neon green/blue knockout nugs...with a healthy helping of pink running throughout. I never got a rundown on what genetics make the ECK so special but she's a winner. Thank you!

Back to CFSB biz, gearing up again to continue with the Blue Geez work, these are incredible plants that range from pepperspray to OFF insect repellent.

Welcome to the Farm rabbit!!!

And Wholly Geeeeeeeeeeeeez. Looking Good. CFBF is off to a strong start. Cant wait to get my hands on them beans.:harvest:

RABB1T

RABB1T

Welcome to the Farm rabbit!!!

And Wholly Geeeeeeeeeeeeez. Looking Good. CFBF is off to a strong start. Cant wait to get my hands on them beans.:harvest:

Thank ya AO, F2's are in the works as we speaketh!

I have several clones taken of this #1 pheno, pepperspray/mace odor with a heavy black pepper bottom. She's a keeper and I'll be pairing her with the Blue Geez male from original stock as well.

4 4 11 BG1 Day58 6resize
phenotyper

phenotyper

Rabb1t, that looks awesome. I love the leaf to calyx ratio, she looks like a beauty.

kinger

kinger

WOW!:confused0054: That Blue Geez looks amazing. Much props to the cabin fever family. I need to jump on the boat soon.

A

AliasAO

Thank ya AO, F2's are in the works as we speaketh!

I have several clones taken of this #1 pheno, pepperspray/mace odor with a heavy black pepper bottom. She's a keeper and I'll be pairing her with the Blue Geez male from original stock as well.

Thats great news .... for me:harvest:

Now Im wondering how soon till Ill be giving them a test out? Any time frame in mind or waiting on Logic?

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Thats great news .... for me:harvest:

Now Im wondering how soon till Ill be giving them a test out? Any time frame in mind or waiting on Logic?

yep....we will still have to wait for logic before everything/anything on the farm will be going out for testing. We are all stoked to see the interest of course..

Good to have you here Crombien,,stick around,i''d love for you to test some gear!!!

A

AliasAO

yep....we will still have to wait for logic before everything/anything on the farm will be going out for testing. We are all stoked to see the interest of course..

Good to have you here Crombien,,stick around,i''d love for you to test some gear!!!

I havent felt like this since Xmas Eve when I was 5 yrs old. Is it time to open presents yet? haha

Still cant wait Burn... that Blue Geeez looks outstanding.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hey wassup buddy......i got a new room just for some testing....10 x 10 .. 2 kw .. co2 .. promix and foxfarm... foxfarm nutes...i'm ready...dj

It good to see you back around bro,so your back for good or what?? haha i took awhile off from here as well,but immmmmm baaaaaacck!! You are definitely in for some testing,but i think you kinda knew that already. I'll be hitting you up here real soon brah!!! Sick to see you back.

Hey alias, that bllue geez has been freak up until this point!! Props my brother!! Currently our strains are under testing amongst ourselves and close peers. If they live up to our expectations and the pass scrutiny of our very peers,than off to the Cabin she goes!! I will most definitely be doing some work with the blue geez and i think rabbit will be making f2's here soon. :lock:

A

AliasAO

It good to see you back around bro,so your back for good or what?? haha i took awhile off from here as well,but immmmmm baaaaaacck!! You are definitely in for some testing,but i think you kinda knew that already. I'll be hitting you up here real soon brah!!! Sick to see you back.

Hey alias, that bllue geez has been freak up until this point!! Props my brother!! Currently our strains are under testing amongst ourselves and close peers. If they live up to our expectations and the pass scrutiny of our very peers,than off to the Cabin she goes!! I will most definitely be doing some work with the blue geez and i think rabbit will be making f2's here soon. :lock:

With all u guys have going at the Cabin I dont even know what sounds the best to give a try. I just sent in for my first Order of beans today to Logic. SR from CG and hopefully some nice AliGee freebie beans.

Looking forward to the completion of the tests amongst the crew and a crack at testing them myself :harvest:

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

hey..msg for burn

here are a couple pics of the brolick....you can see the lvpk influence...dj

Brolick
Brolick top
B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
yea alias logic is good peeps,i have always received all my orders and in a timely fashion.

The brolick is looking myyytttfine if you ask me dj..i have some grass knuckles v2 going and the lvpk is very noticeable there as well,how many days do you take her?
edit..it seems like the lvpk really comes through in hybrids made with her,no complaints here!!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Hey there farmers,ok so a little update just for fun, i popped so mre beans here to run through(always an on going search!)

here is just a few from the recent paper towel list :rollj:

purple permafrost (Original permafrost x hash plant)
jack herer f6 (sannies)
ultimate chemdog 91 ("uc Chemdog 91" from elite)
valley og x c99 (joe auction)
alien kush f2(raskal)

Ok and as for my first batch of testers to go off will probably be my kali mist citral hash plant x purple afgoo..this is a great strain for those who like sativas bc it leans heavily,but the indica certainly didn't go away,but is my favorite daytime smoke to date..enough sativa buzz to get me moving,and the km.chp mom smells of the dankest cheese when cured!!!

Burn

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
nice beans u got poppin. c99 is a great strain to cross with the og's or chems. the c99 flavor really comes through and the yeild seems to be increased quite a bit. I'm de seeding a Chemdog D right know that i used an ultimate chem 08 male on.

A

AliasAO

Sounds like you got a few new beans to play with. Strong genetics as well any would be an awesome edition. The elite cut sounds great though.

Looking forward to getting my hands on and testing your kali mist citral hash plant x purple afgoo. How do the flowers look? Purple nugs coming through with the Afgoo?

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Here some shots of the my all time favorite day time smoke,she is my love!!!!
This is the mother i will be using in some crosses being made with the kali mist citral hash plant female,i also have a killer stud that will be used to make some beans with as well. Sooo whatcha guys think?? Well just a little side note, 2 kali mist x citral hp together in 3 gallon pots, vegged for 3wks, yielded 11.5 oz.She is the easiest strain to grow that i have yet to come across. :lock:

201011 186
Flipped kali mist
201011 191
A

AliasAO

Here some shots of the my all time favorite day time smoke,she is my love!!!!
This is the mother i will be using in some crosses being made with the kali mist citral hash plant female,i also have a killer stud that will be used to make some beans with as well. Sooo whatcha guys think?? Well just a little side note, 2 kali mist x citral hp together in 3 gallon pots, vegged for 3wks, yielded 11.5 oz.She is the easiest strain to grow that i have yet to come across. :lock:

Sign me up. :harvest:

Put me in the game. haha :passingjoint:

Was that 11.5 combined or each plant?

the nugs look amazing and very dense at first glance.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Nice nice.....beautiful work burn...dj

thank you mi amigo,this is one lady that has been with me for a couple years now,and she isn't going anywhere..
Sign me up. :harvest:

Put me in the game. haha :passingjoint:

Was that 11.5 combined or each plant?

the nugs look amazing and very dense at first glance.

the nugs aren't really dense,but not airy at all,it has more density than kali mist alone for sure,the hash plant really helped in that department,as with potency as well.

The 11.5 was 2 plants combined weight,i will put up some shots of some banana bubba i am working with as well that there might be some crosses made with,she came in at 8oz,off of one plant..has a nice earthy kush smell,but yields nothing like a bubba,and honestly the only thing that reminds me she has bubba in her is the smell..the buds are long and waaay bigger for any kush i've ever seen,takes on it banana and nebble parentage..

These are some shots of the banana bubba,some peeps in the mountains made it,going by Mountain genetics,props my friend..this was my first run with her,she is def worthy of another run,yield was very nice,and i could have treated her soo much better!!

201011 359
201011 357
A

AliasAO

thank you mi amigo,this is one lady that has been with me for a couple years now,and she isn't going anywhere..

the nugs aren't really dense,but not airy at all,it has more density than kali mist alone for sure,the hash plant really helped in that department,as with potency as well.

The 11.5 was 2 plants combined weight,i will put up some shots of some banana bubba i am working with as well that there might be some crosses made with,she came in at 8oz,off of one plant..has a nice earthy kush smell,but yields nothing like a bubba,and honestly the only thing that reminds me she has bubba in her is the smell..the buds are long and waaay bigger for any kush i've ever seen,takes on it banana and nebble parentage..

These are some shots of the banana bubba,some peeps in the mountains made it,going by Mountain genetics,props my friend..this was my first run with her,she is def worthy of another run,yield was very nice,and i could have treated her soo much better!!

Nicee. the banana is looking awesome. Looks like a strain perfect for the outdoors.

What are u thinking of Breeding the banana with??

Top Bottom