Caged

• Thread starter Amber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What kind of support are you using for your UC?

• Total voters
Amber

Amber

Werd! Like the look of that lenky one front right even tho theres no close ups u can just see how clean and phat those nuggs are gonna come thru. What strain is that?
Very nice DamBer haha!

It is the Double Barrel OG
DSC03046
DSC03046

DSC03048
DSC03042
T

tipper619sd

Well so far we have only really named one and that is "the big bitch under the burner". We have stuck with the CS nutes yes they are actually supposed to be sending me out some samples of some new things they have for a finisher but they are not here yet and its about to be that time. Perhaps I will follow up on that.

hell ya i need to see what they mean for a finisher i ususally just drop water level and use only uc roots and light booster and then flush for 7-10 days pure water no ph and they seem fine but i am curious

Amber

Amber

hell ya i need to see what they mean for a finisher i ususally just drop water level and use only uc roots and light booster and then flush for 7-10 days pure water no ph and they seem fine but i am curious
me too I still have not got it yet.

Alice D

Alice D

I'm pretty sure the new finish product your referring to from cch2o would be used the last 2-3 weeks before running fresh water that final week. I'll try and let them flush as long as possible until fully ripe on the plant 10+ weeks usually. I'm not positive because I haven't seen this product they speak of. They also have a mag boost for early flower also,I believe.

Alice D

Alice D

Not sure why the double pics made it but thought I'd share some more wonderful OG Kush. Triple OG and fire OG. I know how much you like your OG Amber so enjoy I'll bring home plenty of meds for us till the double barrel is done. These OG's are so rock hard and the smell is soooo pungent it's gnarly. See you soon.

Amber

Amber

Wonderful OG Kush huh? I know you would not try to bring me home some nO G kush. You do know that your OG Kush is all I know hope its up to par.:p

Alice D

Alice D

So glad i got to see this man u guys rockk fosho damn i cant help but be inspired everytime i check into this here totally awesome!
Glad you like man. I sometimes feel maybe I shouldn't post pics like these even though there completely legal under 215 but also since it's not my thread that I'm taking away from what this forum is all about,caged..

ttystikk

ttystikk

I have always thought that the best way to identify good kush is when you give it a little squeeze and the smell makes you want to take a bite, that's kush.

Nahhh, that's just great bud- my Dairy Queen smells so good I can feel the sugar rush coming...

Top Bottom