Cali connected wit rival79!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
P98 #3 is a beauty! I got it transplanted yesterday. I'm gonna let her get big and take cuts. Then I will grow and flower them out. Here's a new pic!

P98 33
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
AV #4 is getting tall as fuk. It looks like a even mix of the Hawaiian Sativa and Alien Tech. I think it will produce well outside. Here's a new pic after she got transplanted.

Av43
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

lookin good brotha, i hope you find the holy grail in there somewhere!!!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx bro! I hope that p98 is my new keeper. I lost the other mom, i had last year. I need me some pure indica!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
So i finally got pics of the raskal's og and purple chem in coco. They r looking good so far. I need to hit them wit more cal mag+. But not bad for my first coco run! I like how fast they grow in cocogro. Please give my any tips on coco u guys got!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Those Purp Chem oughta be unreal mang!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for stopping by, Cannarado. I hope I get a nice Purple Chem and Raskal Og girl. Raskal Og #1 is looking pretty! It's got some fat ass leaves. I sure hope it's the fire pheno!

S

snkrhd23

That raskal og is so fat, i was gonna ask if it was a clone lol, hope you get a fire leaner.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for coming thru y'all. That seedling is a stand out so far! I hope it's a girl. Shits about to get good. Come back when u guys get a chance! Smoke on y'all! Im smoking on some of GM's White Fire #3. I love this shit. Thanx GM for the nice flowers!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx bro! I got a bunch of dif strains goin right now. Peep out my other grows as well. Things r getting good!

JK420

JK420

Lookin good man..Can't wait to see these flowered out..So far, my Alien Vacation looks to be bomb..Smells just like Fruity Pebbles cereal right now.I want to see how yours come out to see if it's worth popping the rest of the pack or holding off. Good luck..:rollj:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I can't wait to see what she has for me! I go a bunch more of these beans. If I don't like her I will keep looking. Hope. Get a keeper as well bro!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey every1. These girls r getting big. I got a huge av lady and maybe 2 p98 girls. They r gonna stay outside. I will take cuts and put them inside. These ladies r going into the hills. 45 gal smart pots! Here r some new pics for ya'll. Alien vacation #4!

Av44
Av44 top
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx Jaws! They r looking really good. Loving the outside sun! I'm gonna take cuts from all my seeds plants 2day. Hope they r keepers!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
These ladies r doing awesome! The Alien has really nice branching. I hope she yeilds good outside! The P98 is filling really nice. She has a really nice smell, when u rub her stem. I know she will be a keeper! I got some pics for every1 to peep out. These bitches r getting huge! Up 1st is da Alien Vacation #4 and P98 Bubba #5.

Av45
P98 55

Latest posts

Top Bottom