cali connection orig sour diesel grow.....

• Thread starter clockworx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Thanks man, thats the organic shine....compost teas if made right will make your plants sexy....and i have no clue how she got the name, it was born with it i guess...
whats the genetics on the tut?

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

Nice grow clockworx
I mix soil also and only have used mollasses as a tea feed and am going to try kelp and guano this round. When you make you soils are you making a hot and cold soil? One with more feed for flower hot soil and the cold for veg or just do a half and feed with teas?
The G13 looks nice! ski11z

clockworx

clockworx

Nice grow clockworx
I mix soil also and only have used mollasses as a tea feed and am going to try kelp and guano this round. When you make you soils are you making a hot and cold soil? One with more feed for flower hot soil and the cold for veg or just do a half and feed with teas?
The G13 looks nice! ski11z

I make a soil that has everything in a number of available release forms....the best thing about organics is that your plant will pick and chose what it needs at different stages, then you just use different kinds of compost teas depending on the stage of growth.....in veg you brew teas that focus more on nitrogen fixing microbes, same for transition and bloom, that's how you boost different n-p-k's.....you see how my plants stay so lush and bloom so big ? That's not because I know exactly what the need everyday (that's impossible)... its because they have access to everything they demand 24/7 while i help them by boosting microbes to breakdown those nutrients.....the indoor organic grower is responsable for making the mix thrive using teas and the plant does the rest.....if you watched this whole grow you can see that I didn't do much of anything but make a solid soil mix and hit her with teas at the perfect times......you get that down and growing massive buds is autopilot.

See hydro growers have to try and understand what the plants need and give it to them, if they miss something then the plant is shit outta luck, but plants fluctuate in their daily nutrient intake ....its not possible for a hydro grower to copy what soil does... that's the only reason organic buds taste and smell better, there are so many different minerals, vitamins, enzymes and god only knows what else,,they have everything......in hydro you can grow huge buds but its all the extra goodies in soil that make the amazing smells and tastes come out.....

clockworx

clockworx

whats the genetics on the tut?

Tut is a serious seeds ak47 selection from when their ak was fire, now their ak is weak, I heard simon lost the original father and all the new ak has chronic in it......tut is the ogak47....

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

Thanks.. I did also soil top off the first week of flower with a tea spoon of bone and kelpmeal last grow. I am realy getting better with the organics each grow, and understanding it helps also. You need to know what the PH of the amendment is and balance it out when topping or mixing your own soil. When you think about it organics can be even more confusing than hydro, but if given a proper soil recipe one can give a plant only water and get a fine smoke at the end.

clockworx

clockworx

Really the reason I use coco in my soil mix is to have growth rates like hydro, but i always keep the organic ease of feeding with the soil....ratio 1:1......coco is the best shit around, if you can master a 1:1 coco/soil mix it will be the easiest grow you have ever done, everyone should try coco.......I love it and will never stop using it.......in my flood n drain system I use "mapito" which is fucking amazing for hydro......

clockworx

clockworx

Thanks.. I did also soil top off the first week of flower with a tea spoon of bone and kelpmeal last grow. I am realy getting better with the organics each grow, and understanding it helps also. You need to know what the PH of the amendment is and balance it out when topping or mixing your own soil. When you think about it organics can be even more confusing than hydro, but if given a proper soil recipe one can give a plant only water and get a fine smoke at the end.

Organics is way more complex then hydro, scientist are still learning about soil.....hydro is simple once you build the contraption......

Ps ...organic soil will ph itself,,,,never ph in a true organic mix.....just add water

clockworx

clockworx

Bro when I first started growing I would read for dayssss on end....I couldn't get enough, reports, research papers from colleges, grow books, anything I could get my hands on.....even now I go on the computer and read for hours on different functions of microbes and soil processes...if you wanna become great at growing the best advice I can give you is read, read everything.....love what you do......i love growing, I love learning about it, this turns into a passion that will consume your whole life.......but its fun

clockworx

clockworx

Do you use bonsai mums clock?

Nah,,I try and keep them short but I like to let my mums get nice healthy tops on them...I feel like whenever I do the bonsai thing the stems just are not as hardy and healthy, they get kinda woody,,,,I like my clones with nice soft stems.....when I clone with nice soft stems the plants grow fast and hollow, you can squeeze the stem when the clone is a foot tall and its hollow and really nice and green.....when they are woody they tend to stay woody....

Haggardass

Haggardass

Right on man I like to have full size mums they just seem to root so much easier than woody hard stem clones.

clockworx

clockworx

My vortex popped today, I'm hoping to get an indica pheno this time, male or female, in kinda want some pollen to hit the g13 with, that g13×vortex would be sick.....last go I got a active that was just a bunch of long floppy ass branches with airy bud.....that plant sucked.....

Haggardass

Haggardass

That would be some killer stuff man, anything with that g13 in it would be nice, you thinking about keeping a g13?

clockworx

clockworx

Yea I have to, I would he mad at myself down the road if I lost that strain.....I'm gonna hit it with a few different things then test some seeds on here and see what happens.....

Haggardass

Haggardass

I agree with you 100% man, I assumed when you said you were restarting with your strains you would be getting rid of that as well. I have some various purple strains on the way, I can't wait to experiment with a little pollen with the g13.

clockworx

clockworx

Half of my other tent ready to go.....
ZZZZZ
Samsara Holy Grail 69---one of the few truly oily strains I've grown, this thing is slimy and has a odor that sticks to everything it touches.....really nice (chronic×pure haze×matanuska tundra) !!!
Z

clockworx

clockworx

The roots of the sour diesel....this is why I love coco mixed with soil, way more air to the root system which keeps them bright white and healthy, also gives bigger yields....
IMG 20131103 034811

Haggardass

Haggardass

That holy grail looks so greasy, wow the calyxes look slicked down like the whole things covered in hair gel

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

Looks great, the g13 and vortex should mix well. Those roots look nice, I am useing more perlite this grow to get more air, but will try coco coming up also. Yes you gotta read up and ask question to be a better farmer but you have to also doit and get farming.
Those roots are after 60 or 90 days? And your running 2 sixhundreds and a 4x4 tent?
Your canopy looks perfect

clockworx

clockworx

Looks great, the g13 and vortex should mix well. Those roots look nice, I am useing more perlite this grow to get more air, but will try coco coming up also. Yes you gotta read up and ask question to be a better farmer but you have to also doit and get farming.
Those roots are after 60 or 90 days? And your running 2 sixhundreds and a 4x4 tent?
Your canopy looks perfect

Those are the roots after 80 days, and I have (2) 4×8 tents next to one another, and each tent has (2) 600's....

clockworx

clockworx

I pinch all through veg and a few times in transition to get the canopy dead even....and I also use mh light the first 2 weeks of flower and (4) t5 units for under lighting.....and pot up 4 times, 3 in veg and 1 time one the first day of bloom....the root ball is solid and not just on the outside of the pot....

Latest posts

Top Bottom