cali connection orig sour diesel grow.....

• Thread starter clockworx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
clockworx

clockworx

The next sample, and smell is getting better......
AAA
AAAAAAAAA
A

Haggardass

Haggardass

that skunk sounds kind of wicked man Ive always wanted to try a true skunk, I used to get tired of the generalization that if it was stinky bud it was automatically "skunk" lol

clockworx

clockworx

Man, I just burnt the new sample and this shit is so strong that when I stood up I seen white spots and was dizzy as hell. I had to lay down for a hour, I'm good now but still soaring high....I don't smoke like that so this is too powerful for me, way to intense and last about 3.5 hours after that I feel good tho, absolutely no bad lazy comedown feeling, just a smooth transition back to a normal state of mind...this is good for a rip off the glass but I cant smoke a whole j of it like I would back in the day....

Haggardass

Haggardass

Sounds like good smoke man, I love to smoke to much of the overwhelming stuff sometimes just for fun lol

clockworx

clockworx

The sour d is under a 400mh light in a cold room as of today. I had to tie it all up because the branches hit the ground when I pulled it out. I'm harvesting the plant on day 80, rite now the trichs are 20% amber 80% cloudy and changing fast. The smell is like sour diesel but not as strong, I don't smell any lemon anymore from the sfv its just sour d. The best quality about this plant is the high which gets you buzzed after 1 bong rip, 2 pulls high, 3 pulls higher, 4 pulls dizzy....the taste is also like sour d but not as mouth watering as the sour from n.y. but still good.

Taste 1-10--------7
Smell 1-10--------7
High 1-10--------9
Bag app. 1-10----9

clockworx

clockworx

The next pics will be on harvest day and then more of the final product after drying.....

Haggardass

Haggardass

Awesome clock, my big cindy that i had last grow had some branches hit the ground when i pulled it out, I noticed that they all kind of turn into a trellis for each other. Let us know the dry weight for sure man, when is it gonna be legal to buy mail order clones! Lol you see so many great strains out here that you could beat the trial and error of seeds if you could just but clones online lol

monkeymun

monkeymun

Killer thread bro, really amazing plants and genetics. The size of some of those buds is super impressive.

clockworx

clockworx

Starting the cure, rite now the weight is 6oz...when finished it will be a 5.5oz harvest....they have enough moisture inside for a nice long cure.....
AAA HAR
AA HAR

Haggardass

Haggardass

6 off of one plant? She looks great man I'm exited for a nice cured smoke report, you have to keep an eye out for my next thread I'll be starting in about a week when my seeds arrive, I have some veeery special seeds coming my way man, don't wanna let the secrets out yet but I think it will be border line "legen.. Wait for it.... Dary" lol I'll post the link in my last journal.

clockworx

clockworx

That's what's up bro,,I'll be there for sure....I'm gonna be doing another one of some fire myself so we will be side by side again....yea, 6oz from that plant, more around 5.5 when done....I pull anywhere from 4-8 per plant, that seems to be my range....4 on the smaller yielders ...6 on the reg plants...8 on the heavy girls......never less then 4....

Haggardass

Haggardass

For sure man I can't wait to see what's coming up, you gonna be running that lucky charms? I'd like to see one of those. This last one I got just over 4ozs per plant, my best yield yet.

Top Bottom